Xperia Home FC

Search This thread

Rumman Shaikh

Apr 30, 2013
After upgrading to Kitkat, I've started getting FC 's everytime the screen is rotated in any app, after opening camera, even while on homescreen :-/

I disabled xposed and the problem was gone....so something in xposed causing problems here.:(
I even tried disabling many modules that effect system ui but still same.

Can anyone please help me, to identify what's wrong here?
Anything related to framework /module that's causing the FC?

I've provided logcat,logs below for the FC. ;)

Please help, as the FC is very annoying, everytime :(

Xposed log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcn92mpx8toid76/error.log

Logcat: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qk9cyzbwsh30lnb/2014-05-30-08-36-09.txt

Sent from my Xperia ZL (4.4.2 Stock , Rooted , De-odexed, Xposed) (C6502) using Tapatalk Pro ;)

XDA Y U SO AWESOME?? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

rovo89

Senior Recognized Developer
Jan 4, 2012
Please disable all modules. There is at least one (something Xperia specific) which is causing errors.

Rumman Shaikh

Apr 30, 2013
Please disable all modules. There is at least one (something Xperia specific) which is causing errors.

I tried that,disabled all Xperia related modules, but the problem was still there :(
What's strange is that sometimes after fiddling with some modules the problem vanishes, and suddenly comes back out of nowhere :-/
The logs,logcats didn't give any hint of what's wrong?at least some idea? ?
Please help :(

Last edited:

rovo89

Senior Recognized Developer
Jan 4, 2012
As I said, please disable absolutely all modules, no exceptions. Only then I will have a look at a logcat.

Rumman Shaikh

Apr 30, 2013
As I said, please disable absolutely all modules, no exceptions. Only then I will have a look at a logcat.

I did just that,and I found that there's not one "single" module that's causing the problem, but I think it's because of two or maybe three conflicting modules.
Only workaround that I found, was to disable resource hooks, and then enable it(tick... Untick :p ) ,that solves the FC till next boot.... Strange.