[ROM][ICS4.0.3] Taboonay 3.0.1 (28/02/2012)

Search This thread

paugustin

Dec 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 7
bmpdavip : read the thread it is a known issue on most ICS custom ROM. It happens randomly and if you look just a few posts ago there is an SoD fix... it should help.

x51

Apr 23, 2008
I moved over to flexreaper and I really miss the bubbles live wallpaper from this rom. Is it possible to extract it from this rom? I was unable to find it.

CoyotinX

May 8, 2010
Indaiatuba, SP
going ICS

Im using a flexstriker old honeycomb rom. I used honeycomb taboonay but stopped due to constant bootloops. i want to try this ICS version, but i dont think that the "how to install" guide applies to my situation. Can someone explain to me how can i go from this Honeycomb rom to ICS taboonay? I not aware about these ICS boot patchers and stuff...

Johnston212

Apr 7, 2009
Athens
Im using a flexstriker old honeycomb rom. I used honeycomb taboonay but stopped due to constant bootloops. i want to try this ICS version, but i dont think that the "how to install" guide applies to my situation. Can someone explain to me how can i go from this Honeycomb rom to ICS taboonay? I not aware about these ICS boot patchers and stuff...
I went from a Falcon 3.1 Rom directly to this ROM following the instructions on the OP. My only issue is that I applied the SoD fix and nothing worked. I noticed someone mentioning a fix a few posts up, I might try to see if that one is different.

Otherwise, love this ROM. Two more days to the official release, so hoping that it can get added to this ROM soon :D

Reactions: CoyotinX

lifeofcoding

Feb 19, 2012
Gainesville, FL
hxcmusic.com

Just flash it like a regular from, I went from HC to this as well. You just have to wipe everything.

Sent from my A500 using XDA

Reactions: CoyotinX

lordcoffee

Sep 15, 2007
Frankfurt
www.taeglichanders.de
i just want to say thanks!!!!! the first time since the tab arrived on my home I can use it as it was supposed to be. It's fast and stable and ... the most important thing ... The battery live is now amazing. Before I flashed this rom I stuck on max. two days!!! Standby and now its a real tablet

Thanks Vache! :)

Tom in AZ

Jul 24, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
www.TeamTEOR.com
I am still running the 1.3.3 Rom Manager on my A500 (32gb Costco Version), everything was smooth during install. Did a full wipe (including cache) and installed 3.0 and then 3.0.1 along with the Acer Ring. So far so good, will update if there are any issues that pop up. All of my apps are downloading from Google Play right now.

I am guessing the ICS Bootloader are for people doing some crazy booting mods?

Tom in AZ

Jul 24, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
www.TeamTEOR.com
So far so good today, been working on customizing apps and stuff.... One thing I have come across is that Google+ is not working. It reports the error of "No connection, Couldn't connect to the server." I've uninstalled and reinstalled it via Google Play, but still no change. Facebook, browsers, and all of the other apps seem to be working fine for the moment. Is there a chance that there is a host file that is redirecting Google+ to 127.0.0.1 or something like that?

****Update****
Nevermind.... Seem that some applications are now asking for permission to run or access account. Must be somthing new with the ICS update, kinda like that idea. It just took the tablet a little bit of time to actually ask for permission for Google+ to run. This OS is pretty sweet, thanks for the hard work put into it.

The PC now sees my Tablet properly and I can read/write to both internal & the external SD card, VERY COOL! However in device manager It shows the Acer A500 listed under "Other Devices" and it can not find a driver for it. Is there anything else I should install on my PC to correct that?
Thanks again!

Last edited:

Pakobis

Jan 28, 2012
Taranto
i have some problem with the game "Gt Free+ HD"

even if i have done a correct setup about "movements option", seems that the axes are reversed. To steer I have to move the tab back and forth instead of right and left..:eek:

can someone tell me why? .. :confused:

XuMEPA

May 30, 2008
F..! Google Market is not working - GMail / Google Maps and other for update can't be downloaded (errors occurs). Also "My application" is not available (connection fault).

dchn2

Apr 21, 2011
F..! Google Market is not working - GMail / Google Maps and other for update can't be downloaded (errors occurs). Also "My application" is not available (connection fault).

you can try remove your current google account and then add account again. if that didn't help, i'm afraid a full reset is required.

Athrun88

Jun 3, 2010
Toronto

In addition to the suggestion above, try clearing application data and cache. Sometimes it gets messed up in there for whatever reason.

bastoune34

Sep 4, 2009
Hello allé.
I have a problem.
Sometimes iconia restart and stay block on acer main screen...
Have you got an idea?
Many thanks for your help.

Regards.

Top Liked Posts