I bricked my phone trying to flash Malladus (LG Bootloop) ... the flash tool isn't wo

Search This thread

CaptnAwesomeGuy

May 29, 2012
Omaha
So I don't know why this happened, I had rooted and installed TWRP and was happy, so I tried to install Malladus (1.2.9) and gapps and the 24a upgrade .zip, and now here I am.
I've tried most methods, and the LG Flash tool just says "failed PreviousLoad()" when I click the yellow arrow.
I f'd this phone up 12 hours after I got it.

PallyBud

May 4, 2013
If you see the LG boot logo than there is still a chance to fix the phone. Try to manually go back into recovery. Turn off the phone by long pressing power button. As soon as the screen is black, press power and volume down together, you only get a half second to do it. When LG logo appears release and press them together again until the factory reset screen comes up. Then press power 2 or 3 times and you should go back into your recovery. Once there you can try to reinstall rom, backup or side load a new rom. Hope this helps!

nIsmoAddict

Nov 4, 2013
Same problem

Hi guys, like an idiot I was successfully able to install the debloat 4.4.2 on my vzw LG G2 but I tried to flash nandroid recovery back to my 4.2 and now I am stuck on boot loop and cannot get back into recovery. I tried to hard button by pressing both the bottom button and power, and press it again when the lg logo comes on and after pressing the power button a few times, it just goes into a black screen, so I cannot get back into recovery in this manner. Anyone know how I can get back into recovery without going through the full wipe back to factory?