[FIX][.201] 4.3 bugfix

Search This thread

Amitosh

Jan 21, 2013
lucknow
will it work

i have flashed doom kernel v12 will it work over that kernel..?
Edit 1
i just flashed it and its working.
Edit 2
ram managment is good if you didn't chance the kernel or rom but for me Doom Kernel gives better ram management.

Last edited:

ShinOrochiX

Mar 7, 2012
London
Very good

Ended up flashing .205 because Sony won't roll it out in the UK. The latest firmware only needs the uninstall bar fix tbh, so I just pushed the package apk and set permissions, now it feels perfect. Good work to the op. :good:

arun123sa

Jan 20, 2013
Link broken

Requiments:
Root
CWM
Deodex

Features:

Install:

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!sxAzBDbY!4ZbwyHPt4KFvb1X3y1ZPrSRyQ9DG_lOAPbhr-7nYfGk

vd3dk1.png

Hi,

I tried to download the file from the above link.but the link is broken. Could you please reupload it.

Thanks in advance,
Arun123sa

ShinOrochiX

Mar 7, 2012
London
The op mentions deodex so you *may* end up in a bootloop if you flash on odex-I cannot say for sure as I haven't tried this mod myself. What you can do (and what I did) is to pick out what you may want (e.g. package installer apk to fix progress bar). It will be better if someone who's tried this could clarify if it would work on odexed roms.

Edit: Just noticed that it is reported working on an odexed rom, check this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: راجیان

راجیان

Mar 5, 2015
Hi

I'm sorry to ask this question here .I searched but I didn't found
Please tell me how can I make my rom deodex?????

-Mr.freeze-

Oct 16, 2014
Brest
4pda.ru
Thanks for the link, is this the original zip as made by the op? I can't see what may fix the RAM issues, I only see the package installer, BE fixes and 'init.qcom.post_boot.sh'.

Also I think op should update the link given-file is no longer available.
My ink is available. As for RAM. init.qcom.post_boot.sh will not change anything. Ask for references-I gave

ShinOrochiX

Mar 7, 2012
London

Top Liked Posts