[Q] Can't Use Blur to Unlock the Phone

Search This thread

morissett

Feb 25, 2012
Hi all,

Been using MS2 for half a year and I find this MotoBlur is a pain in the x. Yesterday my friends were trying to get into my phone but blocked by the gesture lock. After several attempts, it was locked. MS2 required Blur account to unlock it. Unfortunately, after my several attempts, it failed. I cannot use my Blur account to unlock it.

During the attempts, I have checked with my Blur account on the computer and it was successful. I even changed the original password to see if there's any difference after that. Sadly no, still can't unlock it. Also the Internet connection is fine, so it shouldn't be the Internet that kept me from unlocking it.

Super desperate right not, my MS2 is now a brick with a sliding keyboard.

Thanks in advance!:eek:

morissett

Feb 25, 2012
Sadly no. I can't unlock it with my google account.

I even tried all the previous passwords for google and blur. What the heck. I started to wonder that's because Motorola has combined MotoBlur and MotoCast together, which causes the problem, somehow.

And it's gonna be a long weekend in Taiwan. Gosh I will be without a smartphone for 4 days...:eek:

morissett

Feb 25, 2012
Well I can't even get into my phone, so it's hard to do so. I sincerely hope there would be some responses from Motorola before Monday. (I did write an angry yet polite email to them.)

And I think I'm gonna root it after the reparation. GOSH! :mad:

morissett

Feb 25, 2012
Ugh, that's the last thing I wanna know! (sigh)

I want Motorola to give me a full length report re this ridiculous situation! :mad:

morissett

Feb 25, 2012
No I didn't. It all happened so fast. (also drinking made everyone do stupid things) My friends did not realize what they just did.

Also I did not realize that MotoBlur is such a horrible design. My bad. :(

hawkstorm

Nov 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I don't think its a MOTOBLUR problem. I think its a sync problem cause I've never had the prob. It maybe because your friends accidentally reset the password or something.

Sent from my MZ601 using XDA App

Reactions: morissett

devilbatghost

Jan 20, 2012
a factory reset will surely fix the problem.. you can still backup your data if you have a CWM working coz you can access CWM before it boots up.. hoping you have CWM!

isaacnuness

Dec 11, 2011
natal
bootloader e a solusao!

se voce restaurar o milestone 2 apartir do rsdlite! quando for colocar a senha do motoblur e so voce pular a configuração e depois ver o que aconteceu a respeito do motoblur dessa forma voce podera ultilizar seu milestone 2 perfeitamente!
se for problemas so com a senha, voce entra no site motorola e ver quais os procedimentos! no que eu puder ajudar estou aki!!!

MaxK47

Jan 21, 2012
São Carlos (SP)
se voce restaurar o milestone 2 apartir do rsdlite! quando for colocar a senha do motoblur e so voce pular a configuração e depois ver o que aconteceu a respeito do motoblur dessa forma voce podera ultilizar seu milestone 2 perfeitamente!
se for problemas so com a senha, voce entra no site motorola e ver quais os procedimentos! no que eu puder ajudar estou aki!!!

Isaac, it's for the best that we all talk in English here, that way most of us that have the same doubt as the user you answered had can solve it without asking again in the forum. Also, I don't really think that morissett speaks portuguese.

morissett

Feb 25, 2012
Well the Moto repair center went for factory reset after all. Thanks anyway, I still think there may be some problems with blur. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't think its a MOTOBLUR problem. I think its a sync problem cause I've never had the prob. It maybe because your friends accidentally reset the password or something.

Sent from my MZ601 using XDA App