[Game] Mr Farty - on deadly mission

Search This thread

budgreen24

Sep 2, 2011
Long Beach
With all due respect, and I do appreciate the work put into this game, but it's a very silly (dumb) game for an adult. On the other hand it may be perfect for a 10 year old.

Sent from my N860 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: sumanthbabum

StrGen

Mar 8, 2013
Tomsk
часто промахиваюсь мимо туалета. прикольно
often miss the mark by a toilet. cool

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Haha. Very silly idea. Will let you know if I have any feedback as I play.
    Hey, love the game. Very addicting, looked up and I had been playing for like 15 mins even though it felt like 5.

My suggestions:
    1. Make sure that people know that they HAVE to eat in order to keep their count meter up. Add some type of graphics or text effect to the counter so that it is evident. While it is (in some cases) nearly IMPOSSIBLE to not hit food, there were time where I lost because I ran out of chances to jump in the beginning. Just food for thought. :)

2. The graphics are nice, easy on the eyes and not overly complex, but somewhat pixelated. I have 2 devices, an HTC Evo 3D running AOKP 4.1.2 with a 540x960 screen resolution (240 DPI if my memory serves me correctly) and a Nook Tablet running CM10 4.1.2 with an 600x1024 resolution (169 DPI), both mid to high end devices with crisp screens, and the jagged edges in the graphics were visible from what is considered the safe distance between ur eyes and ur phone screen. Just tighten the graphics some :)

I don't see anything wrong with the game at all, it is simple and addicting and is perfect how it is, what I'm suggesting are merely technical things that wud only further satisfy your fan base. 10+ stars for the game though ^_^
    I like jumping games
    Sure we will work on the feature..
    and Please share the game with your friends if you liked it
    like doodle jump rocket power thing
    already doing so buddy. I am recently getting into the app development scene myself.