[Q] Phone freeze at boot. HTC Screen. Help ...

Search This thread

hellxprexx

Jul 20, 2010
Port Louis
Hi everyone,
My phone specifications:
TAMPERED
UNLOCKED
T6UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT- 2.47.0000
RADIO-4T.21.3218.31
OpenDSP-V33.120.274_T6.0829
QSC-
OS-1.54.401.1
eMMC-boot 2048mb

My phone freeze at boot, when i switched it off, it reboots automatically. Yesterday I've unlocked my bootloader install cwm touch version and rooted my phone. installing superuser. but could not s-off my phone using Rumrunner.
So i leave it like this but today i notice that my battery was draining. I decided to install the unsecure kernel. I found only the sprint verizon version unless i'm not using Sprint cause I read somewhere that only the CWM needs to be international. (I think this was the mistake)
I flashed it using CWM. The phone switched on normally and noticed no network at all on the phone. when i restarted the phone, it freeze at boot.

Is my phone bricked??

I can access fastboot menu and recovery.

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
Your phone is definitely not bricked. You should not flash the Sprint kernel on your phone - yours is an International Model.

Since your OS is 1.54.401.1 - its the European version, you could download the ROM and flash it and your phone should be back to normal.

You could also just flash the stock kernel and it should work, the only reason i suggest to install a complete ROM is to have a clean install.

PS: CWM seems to have issues, please use TWRP for flashing ROM.

hellxprexx

Jul 20, 2010
Port Louis
Your phone is definitely not bricked. You should not flash the Sprint kernel on your phone - yours is an International Model.

Since your OS is 1.54.401.1 - its the European version, you could download the ROM and flash it and your phone should be back to normal.

You could also just flash the stock kernel and it should work, the only reason i suggest to install a complete ROM is to have a clean install.

Thank you very much Pradeep.
Just flash the stock rom you uploaded. Camera not working, and no network signal but did not get the message sim invalid like i was getting before.
All other stuff running fine.

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
That is weird! was your bootloader LOCKED or UNLOCKED when you performed this?

i would suggest to do it when it's UNLOCKED or i would ask you to you to flash the boot.img from the zip file using fastboot flash boot boot.img

Hope you used TWRP and not CWM.

Reactions: hellxprexx

hellxprexx

Jul 20, 2010
Port Louis

i would suggest to do it when it's UNLOCKED or i would ask you to you to flash the boot.img from the zip file using fastboot flash boot boot.img

Problem solved! :laugh: i ran the same procedure again and now everything running fine and smooth. battery very good.
Thanks for your help Pradeep. You made my day. When switching on the phone i get the red message about the build and so on, but i don't care as the running very well.
Bootloader now indicating unlock and s off by firewater.

:D:D:D

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
Problem solved! :laugh: i ran the same procedure again and now everything running fine and smooth. battery very good.
Thanks for your help Pradeep. You made my day. When switching on the phone i get the red message about the build and so on, but i don't care as the running very well.

Welcome! we get the red message as well, don't care about it too.

Reactions: hellxprexx

neodiver

Jan 15, 2014
Long Island

I found that once I re-locked the bootloader (which you must do if you have any intention of using your fingerprint scanner again), I no longer get the red developer disclaimer message during a normal boot. The only time I see it is if I boot into recovery from hboot, and that doesn't bother me at all!

Sprint HTC One Max - Stock Android (barely ;)) 4.3 JB rooted, s-off, locked BL - HTC EVO 3D - Android 4.0.3 ICS rooted, s-off + a few Galaxies lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.