Broken screen. Wat do?

Search This thread

zakkyzombie

Feb 11, 2012
Biloxi, MS
Dropped my phone getting out of my SI. It was on my lap. Case on it. Cracked the glass. What do i do? Would google repair it Or lg? Any idea on price? Or Would taking it to a cell phone repair shop be cheaper?

My digitizer and lcd are fine. Just shatterd the glass.
Any good tips/tricks to get me thru till Its fixed?

Still have on the screen protector. Would taking it off makes the digitizer brake?

Any info is helpful.

Pretty bummed it happened. It broke my damaged phone cherry, So to say. Hahaha.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Damian2013

Jul 31, 2013
Check the prices. I'd say the local repair shop will be cheap.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

1T TAB

Jan 9, 2014
Firstly,go to your local repair shop and check the prices yourself.Screen repairs are often expensive,it can cost you 1/2 price of the phone itself.Well... If you can live without this phone,buy a new phone instead

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app

whozilla

Mar 5, 2012
signal hill ca
Dropped my phone getting out of my SI. It was on my lap. Case on it. Cracked the glass. What do i do? Would google repair it Or lg? Any idea on price? Or Would taking it to a cell phone repair shop be cheaper?

My digitizer and lcd are fine. Just shatterd the glass.
Any good tips/tricks to get me thru till Its fixed?

Still have on the screen protector. Would taking it off makes the digitizer brake?

Any info is helpful.

Pretty bummed it happened. It broke my damaged phone cherry, So to say. Hahaha.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Lg or Google is the best bet.
First of all. The glass is the digitizer. Same part. And the LCD and digitizer are fuzed. You need to replace the entire front panel. That part alone is roughly $130 to $150usd. Lg charges 150 usd. A shop would still need to buy the part.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts