[Skin] Smartskin 3M Vinyl Decals for Nexus 5

Search This thread

sunnylovesalman

Jun 14, 2010
Kolkata
Smart Skin is another UK Based Company which is throwing away some great textures at an affordable price of Just $8.

Their Shipping is fast and their Textures are awesome for our beloved Nexus 5.

Specially the Gold and the Blue Versions would look so good on Nexus 5.

Available here : http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-Nexus-5-Brushed-Metal-Skin-Wrap-Cover-Sticker-Protector-Decal-NOT-CASE-/151190318089?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&var=&hash=item2333a52c09

Hopefully we will get some interested friends who would like to try them on their Nexus 5 and leave some feedback and reviews.

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 1,602

mike2587

Apr 1, 2012
Bari
I want to buy some skins from them, I'm negotiating with the seller, I'll make a review of the skins when I'll receive them.

EDIT: just ordered blue carbon and light blue metal skins. Hope they arrive soon :victory:

Last edited:
Reactions: sunnylovesalman

sunnylovesalman

Jun 14, 2010
Kolkata
I bought One pair named Brushed Aluminium, and It arrived today.. Believe me I Bought it from a Guy named Aashis from Ebay . Such a Big MOD EDIT: Profanity removed he is.

Its just MOD EDIT: Profanity removed where I lost Rs.850. Before applying it , It was extremely bad and the skin compleyetely wasted.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike2587

Apr 1, 2012
Bari
Hope smartskins are better than the one you bought

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:

mike2587

Apr 1, 2012
Bari
Blue carbon fiber

I received some skins from them, I tested the blue carbon fiber. First I must say that I struggled a bit to remove the skin from the paper because the cut parts had not been removed. The texture is nice, gives a good grip, but the cuts are not very accurate, for example, after having applied the front skin properly, the hole for the LED notification was not perfectly aligned, or the top hole for the noise canceling microphone is not perfectly aligned too, don't know if it depends on my accuracy in applying the skin; the nexus logo cut however is very accurate. I think the skin is too thick and so it has sharp edges that you can feel when holding your phone, and when I press the power button I have a bit of difficulty because of the excessive thickness. It's a good skin considering the very low price, and the shipment from UK to Italy was very fast, 5 days including weekend. Here a video and some pics

Here the skins just out of the box, there are light blue brushed metal and wood skins too.

LWEQz6xl.jpg
t0wYslbl.jpg
2mevzuSl.jpg
qcV7sI0l.jpg
jJ9InTEl.jpg
WTR4NrMl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sunnylovesalman

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to buy some skins from them, I'm negotiating with the seller, I'll make a review of the skins when I'll receive them.

EDIT: just ordered blue carbon and light blue metal skins. Hope they arrive soon :victory:
    Cool, i will look into these skins for my Nexus :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Blue carbon fiber

I received some skins from them, I tested the blue carbon fiber. First I must say that I struggled a bit to remove the skin from the paper because the cut parts had not been removed. The texture is nice, gives a good grip, but the cuts are not very accurate, for example, after having applied the front skin properly, the hole for the LED notification was not perfectly aligned, or the top hole for the noise canceling microphone is not perfectly aligned too, don't know if it depends on my accuracy in applying the skin; the nexus logo cut however is very accurate. I think the skin is too thick and so it has sharp edges that you can feel when holding your phone, and when I press the power button I have a bit of difficulty because of the excessive thickness. It's a good skin considering the very low price, and the shipment from UK to Italy was very fast, 5 days including weekend. Here a video and some pics

Here the skins just out of the box, there are light blue brushed metal and wood skins too.

LWEQz6xl.jpg
    t0wYslbl.jpg
    2mevzuSl.jpg
    qcV7sI0l.jpg
    jJ9InTEl.jpg
    WTR4NrMl.jpg
    Looks great buddy.