Check out my S5 with a Spigen case

Search This thread

Allen K

Sep 1, 2010
Here's my S5 with a clear Spigen Ultra Fit Capsule case / cover. When you cover the flash LED with your hand or just lay it on your desk, the cover disperses the light to the bezel area and gives it a nice glow.

Keep in mind: the photo does exaggerate the effect a bit. Actual color and intensity of the glow depends on what the phone is laying against. If you're holding it in your hand, it will be a bit pale / yellowish. Still very cool though.

S5-Spigen-Xda.jpg

Reactions: andROIDS

andROIDS

Nov 16, 2010
Utah
Here's my S5 with a clear Spigen Ultra Fit Capsule case / cover. When you cover the flash LED with your hand or just lay it on your desk, the cover disperses the light to the bezel area and gives it a nice glow.

Keep in mind: the photo does exaggerate the effect a bit. Actual color and intensity of the glow depends on what the phone is laying against. If you're holding it in your hand, it will be a bit pale / yellowish. Still very cool though.

S5-Spigen-Xda.jpg

Very nice. It's a unique way to showcase the phone.

D33KK

Sep 20, 2009
Can you upload a video showing the light when you receive a notification please?

Sent from my SM-G900F using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

S5-Spigen-Xda.jpg
    It that the clear case or patterned back

Sent from my SM-G900F using xda app-developers app

It's clear. Most likely that's the only one that would disperse the light this way. As I mentioned, picture exaggerates the intensity, but it's still pretty neat.