VR Hologram

Search This thread

kjt57

Feb 29, 2008
Weston super Mare
Move it to your storage card, then unplug your computer, open file explorer, navigate to your storage card and cut/copy* the file, navigate to your windows folder and paste it there**

*Click and hold on the item and select cut or copy
**Go to menu > edit > paste
I have copied the file HTCAPI.dll to my memory card and disconected from PC. Gone to File explorer/memory card but the file does not show up any idea please?

MacDegger

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 20, 2008
Don't use the built in File Explorer, as it won't show certain filetypes. Total Commander and Resco will show it.

BTW, after a softreset the dll file changes size and doesn't work anymore. I just copy paste a backup I have on the SD card, but it's still strange...

chronisj

Dec 13, 2008
i have the verizon omnia.
All of my other accelerometer apps work but this. I have the latest dll's for htc and have the 3d app and hologram app installed to "my storage". App continues to say InvalidDeviceException.

??? any ideas?

EDIT: I have reinstalled to the HD for both the 3d API and the hologram app and still no go.

Last edited:

stylesp

Nov 17, 2008
Works great, thanks to those making it possible. Runs smooth for me with the ati d3d driver.

how to zoom on hd?!
on diamond zooming is with central cirlce button....

Did anyone find a way to zoom on HD? Feels like the program is missing out on it's full potential without being able to zoom :cool:

westlife

Sep 19, 2008
The Hague
i have the verizon omnia.
All of my other accelerometer apps work but this. I have the latest dll's for htc and have the 3d app and hologram app installed to "my storage". App continues to say InvalidDeviceException.

??? any ideas?

EDIT: I have reinstalled to the HD for both the 3d API and the hologram app and still no go.

I have this problem too!

destinysro

Feb 2, 2009
Error :(

I got it working on my HD,

IMAG0018.jpg

its a bit laggy and somethimes unstable, but what the hell :D
(4 people who dont know what this is: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O8EgbEfaOn0 )

1) copy 'HTCAPI.dll' in ure 'windows' folder of ur HD
2) install 'Diamond Ati d3d driver.cab'
3) install 'DiamondHologram v2.02.CAB'
4) enjoy :D

(all the files needed in the attached .zip file)

T

Sorry, I got a problem with it :( I made all of your 4 points and whan I try to start it I see only the error message: The sample has run into an error and needsto close: Knihovna DLL PInvoke HTCAPI nebyla nalezena.

Translations:
Knihovna = Library
nebyla nalezena = was not found

...but i put 'HTCAPI.dll' into the Windows folder.

Can you help me please?

THNX

dashockwave

Dec 24, 2009
New Error Help

"the sample has run into an error and needsto close: InvalidDeviceException"
What am I don't wrong? Please!

kisik20

May 25, 2010
Hello,
how to install to my Samsung omnia i8000 ?

don´t work when install :
1)copy ddl to windows
2)instal driver
3)instal hologram

error mesage:

The sample has tun into an error and needsto close:
InvalidDeviceExpection

Thanks

Top Liked Posts