The Master List for Accessories

Search This thread

fAiLOfax

Jan 26, 2013
root of space ,/\,
I´ve got the tivizen for Android to watch DVB-T Channels. It works great! 8)

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Oh, i don`t know about to work in other States exept Germany! ;)

Datniccajxd

Jun 11, 2010
Orlando
Best combination, front cover with invisible shield.

Attachments

• GS3_FlipCover_PebbleBlue_front400x400.jpg
    GS3_FlipCover_PebbleBlue_front400x400.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 326
  • SAMGALS3EUMC.jpg
    SAMGALS3EUMC.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 328

sdlopez83

Aug 8, 2007
NY-Chile
I have the ballistic hardcore but have found that the plastic screen protector causes lack of screen sensitivity I.e. pressing the back button or delete a couple of times till it works. Or having to slow typing because of non response. Are there any recommended screen protectors that you guys have seen not to cause this?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

schneid

Dec 3, 2007
In the wind
SlipGrip Car Mounts

I bought one each for my Seidio Convert and Active cases. Quality is terrible. Certainly not worth $34. Customer Service is, well, not. No response from them at all. fortunately Visa will fix me up.

vanisleguy1976

Oct 30, 2010
Vancouver Island
I pondered whether to post this under apps or accessories, because I'm writing about both! But anyways, i just picked up a wemo switch and motion controls and they're working pretty well!

In case you haven't heard, there is now an early beta wemo controller app in the play store, specially for the S3 (although other devices seem to be working as well). Apparently the full app will be available by summer!

The app has limited functionality at the moment (most notably, you can't set rules as of yet) but you can easily cook up recipes for the wemo switch through ifttt.com.

There have been a couple of hickups with the app, but for the most part, it's been pretty good at controlling the switch.

Thank you, Belkin, for finally letting us Android users have smart control over our electronics :)

Reactions: j76ms

brjig

Nov 28, 2012
Toronto
to be honest, i have the flip cover, and i got rid of it in 5 min, im not a fan of having the back case open like that. and it just felt slippery in my hand. Like it was going to slip from my hand as I am using it, butterfingers style.

sdlopez83

Aug 8, 2007
NY-Chile
I pondered whether to post this under apps or accessories, because I'm writing about both! But anyways, i just picked up a wemo switch and motion controls and they're working pretty well!

In case you haven't heard, there is now an early beta wemo controller app in the play store, specially for the S3 (although other devices seem to be working as well). Apparently the full app will be available by summer!

The app has limited functionality at the moment (most notably, you can't set rules as of yet) but you can easily cook up recipes for the wemo switch through ifttt.com.

There have been a couple of hickups with the app, but for the most part, it's been pretty good at controlling the switch.

Thank you, Belkin, for finally letting us Android users have smart control over our electronics :)

Been looking as to how to get in the beta but have fallen short. Can you link me?

vanisleguy1976

Oct 30, 2010
Vancouver Island
Thought it would be device specific. And by that I mean the wemo would be the android version

If you're referring to the switch itself, then no.. It's the exact same piece of hardware that previously only worked with iDevices (also, don't be fooled by packaging... Even though it says it only works for iPhone iPod and iPad , I assure you, it works for us now too)

Last edited:
Reactions: sdlopez83

Top Liked Posts