[WIDGET][UCCW][THEME] UCCW - Ultimate custom clock - skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xxmelissaxx

Mar 8, 2012
New york
Is anyone else having a problem with their weather icons just disappearing right off their screen? And even when I go to set them again it blank?
Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

mes215

Aug 30, 2010
nykrindc.blogspot.com
Is anyone else having a problem with their weather icons just disappearing right off their screen? And even when I go to set them again it blank?

Yeah, I just encountered this after reading your comment. This either means that UCCW is having issues, or you sent cooties to my phone. 0_0 lol

xxmelissaxx

Mar 8, 2012
New york
Yeah, I just encountered this after reading your comment. This either means that UCCW is having issues, or you sent cooties to my phone. 0_0 lol

Yu have to pay me 100 $ (no checks please) and I will send yu back tha cootie shot express mail... OR YU WILL NEVER KNOW THE WEATHER EVER AGAIN! Lol nah but I wonder what's going on I emailed him but no response yet :(

mes215

Aug 30, 2010
nykrindc.blogspot.com
Yu have to pay me 100 $ (no checks please) and I will send yu back tha cootie shot express mail... OR YU WILL NEVER KNOW THE WEATHER EVER AGAIN! Lol nah but I wonder what's going on I emailed him but no response yet :(

I figured as much :( [shakes fist in air] xxMelissaxx!

Oddly enough it works on my Tablet just fine.

I tried clearing cache and seeing if that fixed it to no avail. Hopefully he responds soon.

gamefreakgcb

Jan 8, 2007
I'm having time-sync issues.

I'm on the east coast and for some reason the widget is always one hour ahead. I downloaded a clock widget from the market to see if it was some weird widget issue but the other widget shows time correctly. Help appreciated. Thanks.

Screenshot_2012-04-22-22-45-28.png

xxmelissaxx

Mar 8, 2012
New york
I figured as much :( [shakes fist in air] xxMelissaxx!

Oddly enough it works on my Tablet just fine.

I tried clearing cache and seeing if that fixed it to no avail. Hopefully he responds soon.
He answered back...
I'm in new york and we're having really bad weather I found out that's why... there is probably no icon for it I'm guessing.....

max-555

Dec 28, 2010
Luxembourg
I'm having time-sync issues.

I'm on the east coast and for some reason the widget is always one hour ahead. I downloaded a clock widget from the market to see if it was some weird widget issue but the other widget shows time correctly. Help appreciated. Thanks.

Screenshot_2012-04-22-22-45-28.png

Disable & enable automatic time in your setting. Then you should not have this problem. Btw can you please share your desktop icons? They are looking sexy :rolleyes:

Sent from my Desire HD

xxmelissaxx

Mar 8, 2012
New york
Where does these widgets pick their weather info from?? I'm asking 'coz the different skins are showing "9 degree and light rain" while correct temperature (per GoWeather) is 22 C or 72 F; with clear sky. :( Do I have to make some changes in the editor before placing them on homescreen?? Please help.

Google weather...

zandrame

Dec 31, 2011
Suggestion (apoligies if it's already been made. Followed the whole thread and love it!)

It's a nightmare trying to align a group of text elements so that they stay aligned when the elements change.

I think the widget needs grouping of items so a whole set can be aligned together. For example: the ability to combine day of week, day of month and month into a single group that users can then align left, right or centre.

I read through the whole thread and didn't see this request addressed, so I will totally second it! Grouping for different elements, just like for photoshop layers would be awesome.

Reactions: fr0d0#2

skodaslx

Oct 11, 2010
I have a small suggestion; when you pick a specific colour for say the hour, if you close the app and decide to set the same colour for the minutes for example, it defaults to cccccc, so you have to try and,remember what that awesomely perfect colour was. Is it possible in your coding to ensure that colours are remembered until you change them?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

This would be a great feature.

Also the possibility to enter the hex - code of the colour would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Make custom clocks the easier way.

Best custom clock app for both digital and analog.

Market link:
    https://market.android.com/details?id=in.vineetsirohi.customwidget

All UCCW skins at one place: Big thanks to Roberto1000.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1694879

Analog clocks thread. Special thanks to niteowl360
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1610908

UCCW starter pack of fonts, backgrounds, weather images etc. Thanks to coolfire92.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29592099&postcount=7129

Thread for the app:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1386987

I will be posting skins here. Fellow members are also requested to post their skins here.

UCCW2.0 weather conditions list.: Make the following icons for your weather sets.

default_weather_icon - this will appear when app can't find an icon for a weather condition in your weather set.
    tornado
    tropical storm
    hurricane
    severe thunderstorms
    thunderstorms
    mixed rain and snow
    mixed rain and sleet
    mixed snow and sleet
    freezing drizzle
    drizzle
    freezing rain
    showers
    snow flurries
    light snow showers
    blowing snow
    snow
    hail
    sleet
    dust
    foggy
    haze
    smoky
    blustery
    windy
    cold
    cloudy
    mostly cloudy
    partly cloudy
    clear
    sunny
    fair
    mixed rain and hail
    hot
    isolated thunderstorms
    scattered thunderstorms
    scattered showers
    scattered snow showers
    heavy snow
    thundershowers
    snow showers
    isolated thundershowers

Donations are always welcome.
    UCCW Starter Pack

uccw%20starter%202.png

With so many new people giving uccw a try,I put together a few resources to get them started to clock creation.

So this contains clock png's(104) from the png pack i had posted earlier,fonts(138) and weather images(4 sets).

Copy the fonts to "/sdcard/fonts" on the root of your sd card(check there are no folders inside the font folder,just the fonts)
    Copy the weather images folders(extract the zip,You will find 4 folders) to "/sdcard/UltimateCustomClockwidget/weather" folder.
    This should keep anyone busy for a while :p

Credits:
    chris_banks2
    R3D X
    morgyn
    azaberl
    and others who i may have forgotten​

All things included in the zips belong to their original creators.PM me if your name is not in credits or something.

Do hit the thanks button :good:
    Wow this thing is popular.3400 downloads and counting :p
    Png Pack

I put together all the png's i had from mclock and such to be used for UCCW.There are about 100 clock backgrounds here
    r6yck0.jpg

Credits:
    chris_banks2
    R3D X
    morgyn
    and others i forgot
    Check out the starter pack which contains all these png's plus fonts(138 of them) and also 4 sets of weather images :p

As requested, here are both versions of my EchoBossTab weather. This took me forever to make!! I didn't realize how much work it takes to put together custom weather images!! More sizes to come!! Feel free to tweek it to your liking!!
    60ec96ad-f9c1-43f3.jpg

http://db.tt/kHktlyaH

60ec96ad-fb7d-e743.jpg

http://db.tt/E1bRpb3H

ENJOY!! Hit the thanks button if ya like!!

"All alone I hear the angels scream my name!"
    tags

Thanks to partibrejkers for allowing me to port his Hanging Tags Rainmeter to UCCW.

t8n2hc.png

Extract and import .uzip.

Edit: use tags2 with UCCW 2+