Problem with my htc one battery life, Please help

Search This thread

Nabill

Mar 27, 2014
Hello..
I have a problem with my htc one, every time when i charge it the battery goes down to 95%-90% in a minute and i'm not running anything, it's kinda weird only the android system is taking 98-100% of battery usage. the battery drains bad
i don't know what to do?

i want to know what does other htc one users see in the battery usage

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-03-20-27-52.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-03-20-27-52.png
    218.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

BenPope

Dec 20, 2007
This has been discussed to death, please search.

Basically, you need to charge for maybe another half an hour after it reaches 100% charged.

Nabill

Mar 27, 2014
This has been discussed to death, please search.

Basically, you need to charge for maybe another half an hour after it reaches 100% charged.

It's already dying, i don't know what's the problem and why it takes that much of the battery, is it a problem with my phone?
i tried charging it for 2 more hours and it went well but it still draining

bbinder

Nov 18, 2008
It will drain of course, as all phones do. Search, and then search some more. Please.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nabill

Mar 27, 2014
It will drain of course, as all phones do. Search, and then search some more. Please.

I know it will drain but not like that i had it for 6 months now, and the system is taking to much of the battery, other phones OS doesn't take that much.

see the screenshot.

Last edited:

bbinder

Nov 18, 2008
Everyone has a screenshot that looks like yours. It's normal. Just because it's high doesn't mean it's draining too fast. I don't even bother looking at mine. Much better readings from other apps on what causes battery drain. Looking at your screenshot isn't one of them, as you can already notice.

Nabill

Mar 27, 2014
Everyone has a screenshot that looks like yours. It's normal. Just because it's high doesn't mean it's draining too fast. I don't even bother looking at mine. Much better readings from other apps on what causes battery drain. Looking at your screenshot isn't one of them, as you can already notice.

Ok man thanx, i thought it was a problem with my phone.