[ROM]BAKED d2spr blackbean-5 (10-1)

Search This thread

travp624

Jan 13, 2010
Bonduel, Wisconsin
posts.png

|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||

Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.
What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL
Our real goal tho is plain and simple make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.​
bakedfeature.png
  • Fully built from the ground up from AOSP 4.1.1 (then cherry picked from everyone!!!)
  • Includes Rom Control (kang from aokp but made into baked style)
  • Includes Aokp Toggles (aokp)
  • Includes Powerwidgets (cm)
  • Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm)
  • Lockscreen weather (cm)
  • Lockscreen calendar (cm)
  • Full customized Mms app (baked)
  • Includes DSPManager (cm)
  • All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
  • Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come.
bakeddownloads.png

Get BAKED Here Click Me
bakedchangelogs.png

Check Changelogs here
bakedcredits.png
  • All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making android and making it open source.
  • CyanogenMod obviously for giving onto the hacking community everything they have given.
  • AOKP for there amazing work on aosp.
  • Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernls of choice.
  • Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
  • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
Last but certainly not least #TeamBAKED
  • @travp624
  • @codemonkeyjava
  • @B_boyTM
  • @mastur_mynd
  • @nycbjr
  • @Dreamsforgott3n
  • @jdlogan151
  • @dhrb23
  • @ebs512

jiffy1080

Apr 14, 2012
I'm on a boat
First! The ROM is spectacular. I've been running this on my Xoom and it is the best ROM on TFP(before I sold it). It's good to see a Baked Black Bean presence here.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

MaliceOmega

Sep 18, 2010
Brooklyn
thanx for bringing this rom over to xda. been following it on rootzwiki since bb3 dropped for our device. really good rom, love having the best of aokp and cm10 and then wrapping it up with a nice dark theme. great job dude.

ive noticed in bb5 that it doesnt bring up the recents when i press and hold the home key. ne1 else having this issue or did i screw up the flash?

tarheelsmj12001

Oct 17, 2007
Toms River, NJ
thanx for bringing this rom over to xda. been following it on rootzwiki since bb3 dropped for our device. really good rom, love having the best of aokp and cm10 and then wrapping it up with a nice dark theme. great job dude.

ive noticed in bb5 that it doesnt bring up the recents when i press and hold the home key. ne1 else having this issue or did i screw up the flash?

Having the same issue n I can't connect to WiFi at all

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

mrcollpepper

Dec 21, 2011
tacoma
I am a little confused on the Gapps. Is 825 the full and 914 just an updated play store?

sent from your mom's room.

cavalier11

Jun 29, 2007
Virginia
[/COLOR]
Can confirm holding the home key doesn't bring up recent apps.. other wise, great rom

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

After playing with the settings I realized that if you go to the apex settings then the behavior option it will allow you to change the action of the home button; bringing up the recent apps is an option you can choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: mike02466

raiderep

Feb 4, 2010
Eureka, CA
Black is where its at! This ROM is sweet and very nice on battery. Makes a white gs3 really pop with the black contrast. I too have the home button issue and am pretty sure it worked fine on 4, any one else remember back that far?!?

sent through the third galaxy

livito

Mar 14, 2010
Brooklyn
[/COLOR]

After playing with the settings I realized that if you go to the apex settings then the behavior option it will allow you to change the action of the home button; bringing up the recent apps is an option you can choose.

yep, good call, that works for me :)

the_dark_knighton

Nov 16, 2009
Carrollton, TX
[/COLOR]

Is that a long press or just pressing the Home Button? If it's the long press I can't find a similar setting in Nova Launcher

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    posts.png

|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||

Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.
    What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL
    Our real goal tho is plain and simple make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.​
    bakedfeature.png
    • Fully built from the ground up from AOSP 4.1.1 (then cherry picked from everyone!!!)
    • Includes Rom Control (kang from aokp but made into baked style)
    • Includes Aokp Toggles (aokp)
    • Includes Powerwidgets (cm)
    • Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm)
    • Lockscreen weather (cm)
    • Lockscreen calendar (cm)
    • Full customized Mms app (baked)
    • Includes DSPManager (cm)
    • All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
    • Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come.
    bakeddownloads.png

Get BAKED Here Click Me
    bakedchangelogs.png

Check Changelogs here
    bakedcredits.png
    • All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making android and making it open source.
    • CyanogenMod obviously for giving onto the hacking community everything they have given.
    • AOKP for there amazing work on aosp.
    • Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernls of choice.
    • Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
    • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
    Last but certainly not least #TeamBAKED
    • @travp624
    • @codemonkeyjava
    • @B_boyTM
    • @mastur_mynd
    • @nycbjr
    • @Dreamsforgott3n
    • @jdlogan151
    • @dhrb23
    • @ebs512
    Sorry guys about the home button recent things I missed the overlay for hardware keys remapping. So what that means is in rom control you should have settings for this but since I missed this overlay their not being shown. I am working on fixing that and will update the entire sgs3 line when I get confirmation its now work. Which means I need testers too LOL. PM me
    In case anyone on this ROM didn't know, the 3G/LTE handoff issue seems to have been fixed over in the CM10 Nightlies thread. I applied the fix to BB6 using the flashable zip in this post and everything is working great. LTE signal is strong and the handoff from LTE to 3G and back has been almost instantaneous.

I live in an LTE area but work outside of it, so everyday I have to deal with the switching between 3G/LTE. For the past month or so, I'd be able to run a clean install of BB6 for about a week where I would have a slight lag between 3G and LTE switching, and then after a week my data would abruptly disappear and nothing would bring it back besides flashing a TW based ROM, updating profile/PRL, and then doing a complete wipe and flashing BB6 again. I've literally done that weekly for the past month, so hopefully this will finally fix it for good!
    i was thinking i did bad flashing and download rom files again, reboot to recovery, using cwm recovery latest touch version, nandroid backup, factory reset three times, reflash rom, reboot, same results... and redo all [two times] again make sure everything goes ok... same result... no a big deal, i can check charging on lockscreen, led notifications works, and wait for a next update from Devs and see if there is a solution... im coming from freegs sonic rom... and with all my respects, on my opinion this a better rom even whit no charging led notification... thanks amazing Devs!!!!

You guys need to use "Light Flow" There is a free and paid version, but the paid is not needed, works just fine under free. You can set the charging/charged light to glow whatever colors you want, along with anything else you want a notification LED for. They should have it fixed when the next update rolls out, but these updates don't seem to be too frequent, even though I have been hoping for an update for a while.
    FYI BAKED 7 is out officially on their website for d2spr.

http://teamicemods.com/baked-downloads/

baked_d2spr_blackbean