[MOD][E][JB] Galaxy s4 system UI

Search This thread

trezack

Mar 24, 2011
This is galaxy s4 status bar mod for Xperia E JB , for now just statusbar is moded, i will also mod notification bar when i will have time.

instructions:
Copy SystemUI.apk to system / app
Set permissions: rw- r- - r- -
and then reboot

if you dont have deodex rom just delete SystemUI.odex from system/app

Screenshot:
screenshot.png

Download:
View attachment SystemUI.apk

for transparency use Gravitybox tweak from Xposed installer.

Last edited:
Reactions: L.E.D 26
A

Azene

Okay then
nice mod :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-25-18-09-08.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-25-18-09-08.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 474

RSXtm

Jul 24, 2013
Verona
www.egosistema.net
The S4 status bar isn't fully trasparent. It has a unique gradient look :p
(Screenshots from my S4 attached, on the Super Amoled FHD display you can see the gradient much more)

EDIT: I uploaded another screen where you can see much better the gradient effect

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-25-13-52-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-25-13-52-12.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 373
  • Screenshot_2014-06-25-13-58-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-25-13-58-00.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 300
  • Screenshot_2014-06-25-14-02-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-25-14-02-03.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Reactions: ruimoreira24

trezack

Mar 24, 2011
(Screenshots from my S4 attached, on the Super Amoled FHD display you can see the gradient much more)

EDIT: I uploaded another screen where you can see much better the gradient effect

yes i know , but its not easy to make it to look just like s4 , xperia e has only 160dpi and s4 is FHD and resizing icons to fit in status bar on xperia e makes the pictures low quality and it cant look good like on s4

RSXtm

Jul 24, 2013
Verona
www.egosistema.net
yes i know , but its not easy to make it to look just like s4 , xperia e has only 160dpi and s4 is FHD and resizing icons to fit in status bar on xperia e makes the pictures low quality and it cant look good like on s4

Maybe you could try to use the icons from Galaxy Young's SystemUI , it has the same icons of S4 but resized for MDPI.
For the gradient effect you could use the Tinted StatusBar Xposed module, i remember that there was a way to make it transparent with the gradient effect only on the homescreen

trezack

Mar 24, 2011
Maybe you could try to use the icons from Galaxy Young's SystemUI , it has the same icons of S4 but resized for MDPI.
For the gradient effect you could use the Tinted StatusBar Xposed module, i remember that there was a way to make it transparent with the gradient effect only on the homescreen

thanks for advice, I'll try that

Reactions: L.E.D 26

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is galaxy s4 status bar mod for Xperia E JB , for now just statusbar is moded, i will also mod notification bar when i will have time.

instructions:
    Copy SystemUI.apk to system / app
    Set permissions: rw- r- - r- -
    and then reboot

if you dont have deodex rom just delete SystemUI.odex from system/app

Screenshot:
    screenshot.png

Download:
    View attachment SystemUI.apk

for transparency use Gravitybox tweak from Xposed installer.

thanks for advice, I'll try that