MIUI V5 5.1.30 JB 4.2 for Lenovo P780 (Based on REDMI with Lite Mode) -:New Link:-

Search This thread

anujyadava

Mar 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
hi @NISHANTJ_2K rom is nice but i am facing a little issue.when i first flashed this rom wifi and 3G both worked fine but after a day or so,only 3G is working and to make wifi working i have to restart my phone.this keeps on repeating again and again.i tried variuos modems but the problem still persists.hope u can provide some remedy for this as i just love this rom.thanks in advance

NISHANTJ_2K

Oct 17, 2008
hi @NISHANTJ_2K rom is nice but i am facing a little issue.when i first flashed this rom wifi and 3G both worked fine but after a day or so,only 3G is working and to make wifi working i have to restart my phone.this keeps on repeating again and again.i tried variuos modems but the problem still persists.hope u can provide some remedy for this as i just love this rom.thanks in advance

I never faced this. try this
go to setting >wifi setting >advance setting>Uncheck avoid poor connection

P.S. : try the newer rom with MIUI V6 and kikat based Rom HERE

Last edited:
Reactions: anujyadava

anujyadava

Mar 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
I never faced this. try this
go to setting >wifi setting >advance setting>Uncheck avoid poor connection

P.S. : try the newer rom with MIUI V6 and kikat based Rom HERE

I tried this but to no avail.it happens that after some hours of reboot neither WiFi nor 3g will be activated.however call functionality from both the Sims work.WiFi as well as net connection can't be turned on from settings also.I am unable to turn WiFi hotspot feature too.pls help.

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

I tried this but to no avail.it happens that after some hours of reboot neither WiFi nor 3g will be activated.however call functionality from both the Sims work.WiFi as well as net connection can't be turned on from settings also.I am unable to turn WiFi hotspot feature too.pls help.

Also I flashed it over SLX Rom.so it could be reason for this????pls provide solution asap as it's very annoying not to use WiFi and 3g at one time.

Last edited:

NISHANTJ_2K

Oct 17, 2008

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Also I flashed it over SLX Rom.so it could be reason for this????pls provide solution asap as it's very annoying not to use WiFi and 3g at one time.

did you tried wiping cache from recovery?
if that didnt help do this -backup your data and do a clean install ie clean wipe every thing then install the rom

anujyadava

Mar 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
did you tried wiping cache from recovery?
if that didnt help do this -backup your data and do a clean install ie clean wipe every thing then install the rom

Hi I did exactly as mentioned in the thread and everything else working fine.on further analysis I found that my phone's ip address status becomes UNAVAILABLE after some time due to which it is unable to connect to 3g or WiFi.but after I reboot it comes to normal for some time and this problem repeats again.any solution for this.
Edited:flashed row s119 using flash tools and then installed miui.flashed custom modem.now 3g & wifi both working fine

Last edited:

AgentCain

Aug 9, 2012
The ip address has nothing to do with 3G; it's related to the WiFi. So, Im guessing something else is wrong, maybe a power saving feature cuts every wireless connection?

anujyadava

Mar 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Yes clean wipe worked.thanks

Hi @NISHANTJ_2K,I did clean wipe on 12/5/15 by flashin ROW rom and then installing this zip.3g and WiFi worked fine till today but again WiFi not working buy 3g working fine. I didn't change even a single setting till today.its really annoying to face this problem repeatedly.also unable to turn on WiFi hotspot.attaching screen shot of the same.pls help.

Attachments

• 1431784807998.jpg
    1431784807998.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 167

NISHANTJ_2K

Oct 17, 2008
Hi @NISHANTJ_2K,I did clean wipe on 12/5/15 by flashin ROW rom and then installing this zip.3g and WiFi worked fine till today but again WiFi not working buy 3g working fine. I didn't change even a single setting till today.its really annoying to face this problem repeatedly.also unable to turn on WiFi hotspot.attaching screen shot of the same.pls help.

send an screen shot of about phone an there is status open it and send screen shot

anujyadava

Mar 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
wsm is in built just go to setting> advance
If I activate both and install xposed modules and reboot,the screen becomes black and works only after flashing xposed disabler zip.is there any other method to used xposed module??
Should I disable wsm module to use xposed module??

Last edited:

NISHANTJ_2K

Oct 17, 2008
If I activate both and install xposed modules and reboot,the screen becomes black and works only after flashing xposed disabler zip.is there any other method to used xposed module??
Should I disable wsm module to use xposed module??

dont activate both try module through wsm only

kenny_cfc

Jan 20, 2013
OnePlus 8T
I am personaly using it on 8gb version. and I had accidently fl(root drive) become of 1gb and internal SD card was not there. then I install 8gb one it returns to normal

I recommend to backup your internal SD card just for being on safe side

Sorry, but what do mean by "then i install 8gb one it returns to normal"
which did u install before installing the 8gb one?

Also can i install this rom directly on top of kitkat s228?

Last edited:

NISHANTJ_2K

Oct 17, 2008

Its not related to this ROM its about the Stock ROM which is flashed via flashtool

flashing 4Gb version of Stock ROM will repart the eMMc
4Gb devices dont haave internal storage so same happen on flashing 4gb version stock rom on 8gb version device

for kitkat devices try this

Last edited:
Reactions: kenny_cfc

kenny_cfc

Jan 20, 2013
OnePlus 8T
Its not related to this ROM its about the Stock ROM which is flashed via flashtool

4Gb devices dont haave internal storage so same happen on flashing 4gb version stock rom on 8gb version device

Thanks for clearing the doubt.
I have seen the kitkat version MIUI post but, i am a bit confused as to which i should prefer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    gn_0.png

item4_tab_0.png

Hi I found this ROM on Russian forum
    I am using MIUI for more than 2 years now and I am glad I got this ROM for my Lenovo P780 too :victory:
    This version is compatible with ROW not like other which are only installable on Chinese ROMs
    * Based on JB 4.2.1
    * Full support DUAL SIM.
    * Fast, smooth, stable.
    * Never before cutomisation of android..
    * 100% Practical translation.
    * Custom power menu.
    * Switch 3G sim cards (New to MIUI)
    * Is built Viper4Android
    * Support OTA

SCREESHOT

14517295514_6384be15b5_o.jpg

14332044938_051af5363b_o.png

Official Feature
    :HERE:

REQUIRMENT

*Lenovo P780 (obviously)
    *Rooted (go to following thread for one click root HERE)
    *CWM/TWRP installed
    *50% Battery Life

PROCEDURE
    Copy the zip file on your SD card
    Backup your contacts, messages, and important data(recommended)
    for being safe side copy you internal SD card too(recommended)
    Reboot into RECOVERY
    take an nandroid backup(recommended)
    Wipe Cache, data & Dalvik cache
    install the zip file
    wipe cache again
    REBOOT (First Startup may take 5-10 minute)

New link updated
    NOTE: I am not developer of this ROM just sharing it with you guys CREDIT goes to original developer HERE
    I am not responsible if you brick your device
    do it at your own risk.
    I tested it and using on P780 ROW 8GB but will work on 4GB too
    (there is not much diffrence only the partition point is diffrent.)
    Feel free to ask query regarding MIUI and Installation process too
    if you are not sure about anything ask it first then move forward
    MIRROR
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2ORIgaV4iaceUhMMmhjZHQwRzA&usp=sharing

Please post some screenshots from your phone or some others users! :cyclops:

UPDATED GOOGLE DRIVE TO MIUI 4.11.14 ROW AND CN.
    DO NOT OTA UPDATE. YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE.
    i'm trying to install this ROM to my p780. but i got stuck at mi boot screen.
    i already doing things as instrcuted on installation. (my phone is 4GB version come from stock v226 rooted with TWRP recovery) :crying:

i can flash this rom from twrp or cwm, but stuck at boot Mi logo. everytime i try to flash, always like that. i try to download again the rom (maybe my download file corrupt,etc) , but always stuck at boot Mi logo. before's i never have like this problem flash using twrp/cwm. i am on ROW Rom kitkat. any solution for this??. thanks before :p

ps > i wait the Mi boot till 15 minutes and mores

Hi all. Do not flash MiUi over KitKat. Use JB.
    Does MIUI control the LED notification properly so it flashes for emails and WhatsApp? Everything else working correctly without any bugs? Most custom ROM's have something or other that doesn't work :(

LED is not working for whatsapp I cant check for email as I dont use it. yes everything is working fine calls messaging camera music (headphone not checked yet)