[App] Forget Me Not v1.0 - A ToDo List Manager

Search This thread

Roshnal

Aug 28, 2011
Kelaniya
Update Getting A Bit Late

Hello guys,

I've got a bad news to tell you :(
The next update for Forget Me Not (v1.3) will be a [not so] bit late in coming. I'm really busy these days (I've got my school examination GCE O/Ls coming up and another competition, etc, etc.).

So please be patient and wait a bit more..

Regards,
Roshnal

PS: The good news is, though long in coming, the next update will contain a huge amount of new features (anyone wants due dates or a widget?). :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello All,

This is the first app published by Cuibono Studios (my brand name) and so far I have 38 downloads and 64% active installs. Forget Me Not is a ToDo list manager for Android 1.6 and up.

For more info please check it up on the Android Market: search for "Forget Me Not" and its the app with a red and black pencil icon. (Can't post the link here because I'm a new poster to this forum)..

Guys if you can, please download it and post a review and/or rate it (and also please discuss your thoughts on this thread). It would really help me out as this is my first app...

Thanks in advance,
    Roshnal (President/Developer of Cuibono Studios)
    Hi Roshnal,
    I just published my first app here and I was able to get tons of feedback from the members of this forum, and since this is your first app, I would also like to return the favour that others gave to me.

Okay, enough pleasantries. :)

I downloaded and installed your app
    I really like the clean interface, but I did have a couple of bugs.
    When I first opened the app, a dialog opened stating that I don't have any lists and if I would like to create one. I then created a new list and the prompt came up again even though I already created a new list.

After adding items to the list, I clicked on them to mark the as read, (the read items were really difficult fr me to see though, almost the same colour as the background)
    I tried then marking them as unread by long clicking...all except the last reverted to an unread state. I tried a couple of times, but it was still "grayed" out.

I hope this helps a bit and keep at it.
    Since I have more posts than you I can post links (its below so others can go directly to it)

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cuibono.forgetmenot

Regards
    Shawn
    Hello All,

This is the first app published by Cuibono Studios (my brand name) and so far I have 38 downloads and 64% active installs. Forget Me Not is a ToDo list manager for Android 1.6 and up.

For more info please check it up on the Android Market: search for "Forget Me Not" and its the app with a red and black pencil icon. (Can't post the link here because I'm a new poster to this forum)..

Guys if you can, please download it and post a review and/or rate it (and also please discuss your thoughts on this thread). It would really help me out as this is my first app...

Thanks in advance,
    Roshnal (President/Developer of Cuibono Studios)

Now this is something I have been waiting for a long time. It's simple to use and gets your stuff done. I will let you know if I ever come across any bugs.

Thanks for this Roshnal.
    To save people trying to find it the here's the android market link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cuibono.forgetmenot

Just about to try it now. :)
    Hi,
    Suggest moving the task creation buttons (create next, done) to the top of the screen to save the user from having to hide keyboard.
    Add to the long press functionality of the list view the option to add a new task.
    On the task list, add a long press or (and?) menu option to edit the task. Likewise to rename a list.
    Good luck with your first application.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium