Which Mugen Battery will you get?

• 3200mAh Capacity

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • 6000mAh Capacity

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

tererai

Say when your phone gets to about 30% is when I usually switch on the case. If you are constantly using it like gaming or so start the charge when at about 40%. Be sure to switch off the case when the phone is fully charged so as to not waste power

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

denis.solonenko

Aug 4, 2010
Say when your phone gets to about 30% is when I usually switch on the case. If you are constantly using it like gaming or so start the charge when at about 40%. Be sure to switch off the case when the phone is fully charged so as to not waste power

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

just got my 3200 case for one xl. after a few days tried to charge the phone from 0% using the case. The case was fully charged - 4 leds - but it completely died at about 77% of the phone battery, not even charged the phone fully. how long the case usually lasts for you?

howdid

May 22, 2010
Vienna
just got my 3200 case for one xl. after a few days tried to charge the phone from 0% using the case. The case was fully charged - 4 leds - but it completely died at about 77% of the phone battery, not even charged the phone fully. how long the case usually lasts for you?

easy math : one x has 1800 battery = 3200 case

3200 - 1800 = 1400 = one full charge + about 75% :)

For_itembine

Dec 8, 2011
1zwyw6o.jpg

2r5eyxg.jpg

2nkopcx.jpg

bought the 3200mah

the case is around 100grams + 130 gram phone (230grams)

left home 6am
around 5:50pm the case died
the phone was 100%

normally when i get back from work the phone is 50% range, but thats with low brightness

i had max brightness + running cm10 (which drains the battery much more than sense)

its hard to get a some stats on battery life, seeing how the battery is charging the phone

first day, maybe the battery will get better

also i am not sure if i was suppose to turn the battery off when at 100%, it seems it was draining when in my pocket with the display off

so maybe i should turn it off when not using it

great build quality

Reactions: Alcoholic

Silellak

May 17, 2012
1zwyw6o.jpg

2r5eyxg.jpg

2nkopcx.jpg

bought the 3200mah

left home 6am
the phone was 100%

normally when i get back from work the phone is 50% range, but thats with low brightness

i had max brightness + running cm10 (which drains the battery much more than sense)

its hard to get a some stats on battery life, seeing how the battery is charging the phone

also i am not sure if i was suppose to turn the battery off when at 100%, it seems it was draining when in my pocket with the display off

great build quality

Typically, I think the suggested use for a battery case is to have it "off" until the phone is fairly low on power (20-30%) then turn the case on to fill the battery back up to 80% or so. This will usually get you the most bang for your buck.

For_itembine

Dec 8, 2011
okay 2nd day of charging (running sense stock jellybean 4.1)

the battery case itself lasted 4.5 hours on screen time (with the phone at 100%) when it ran out

at 50% brightness

mostly browsing the internet

god that was brutal.

how much battery on screen time would the phone itself last at 50% brightness? 2 - 2.5 hours?

so you are looking at 6.5 - 7 hours onscreen time at 50% (obviously more if you turned the brightness) and less if you went max brightness

pretty good imo.

adefeatedman

Jan 17, 2013
How easy is the case to take on and off? I would probably only use it on weekends when I know I won't be around a charger. At work, I have a charger at my desk. Thanks.

Arrow44

Aug 21, 2012
San Antonio
How easy is the case to take on and off? I would probably only use it on weekends when I know I won't be around a charger. At work, I have a charger at my desk. Thanks.

Easier than putting on pants. Since it doesn't come over the edges it just nudges in and out. Seriously takes me 7 second to take out put it back on take it off and put it back on.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

zvieratko

Dec 9, 2007
Prague
I got this case about 3 weeks ago and it just doesn't perform. It's almost I got a knockoff (but I ordered it from their site, not from ebay, and even mailed with them!).

1) One corner is put together with hot glue protruding (top right when looking from the front - can put up a photo later)

2) it dies in 1 hour when I use the phone heavily (and it doesn't draw more than 500mA from the battery at any time, so that means the capacity is something like 500mAh!!!)

Btw even if somebody here got 5 hours of screen time with the battery case alone - even that would be just 2500mAh. It is supposed to last a lot more (something like 6-7 hours), so with a fully charged internal battery you should get about 9-10 hours of on screen time. Efficiency of discharging the battery is in case of LiOn quite good, so we should be expecting about 3500mAh "real" capacity from the 3800mAh pack.

For_itembine

Dec 8, 2011
once you reach 100% turn off the power
the battery drains even when turned off, so its better to take off the case

i would not suggest keeping the case on, if you arent going to use your phone (say at work, phone sitting in your pocket with the case on)

its better to have the case on, and use the phone, like browsing, gaming, movies

and its good to top up the phone when it hits 70 - 80% back to 100% imo

Arrow44

Aug 21, 2012
San Antonio
Has anyone tried and sent a case in for a replacement? My 3200mh won't charge on any cable unless pushed hard and to the side.

-Sugardaddy Duncan

tjlabais

Oct 31, 2007
Disable LED Charging Notification

Any of you guys tried disabling the charging /full charged LED notification so that when you are on your Mugen Power Case, You can still see SMS, Mail LED notifications?

I tried disabling them using Trickster MOD but it just wont stick. After I power on, The LED goes back on to normal settings.

Ron173

Dec 15, 2008
There is also a plethora of charge banks avail on ebay, granted don't attach to phone but a 10,000mh with twin usb outlet ultra thin can be had for $23, or less for smaller, but just take with you if needed, take up less room than the mugen

kevazfederer

Aug 3, 2013
not mugen

I once bought one case not mugen mark and it was great i still have it actually it was 3200 MAH but honestly i think it only had like 2500 but come on its more than enough

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mugen Power Battery Case for HTC One XL video review. The case comes in black and white colours, check their website. I have made the video review below. Link to their website is http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/htc/htc-one-xl.html I love these guys have bought batteries for my HTC Sensation and Desire Z and they perfom so much better than the stock batteries. Dont buy those cheap ones of ebay which cost less than $40. They wont last as long as these guys. Hit Thanks If you like

just want to see how much thicker it makes the phone. I kind of enjoy the profile of the HTC One X
    Oh yea, I was surprised. I used my phone alot. I think the 6000mAH would last at least 2 days
    1zwyw6o.jpg

2r5eyxg.jpg

2nkopcx.jpg

bought the 3200mah

left home 6am
    the phone was 100%

great build quality