[req]TESTERS NEEDED

Search This thread

startracker

Mar 15, 2014
MUMBAI
hi there guys as u know developers always need testers for their roms we need it for our XL forum too .I will be creating a rom soon and i need testers for it so if anyone available here plz post .i cant always try my own mods on my own device regularly ,so plz if anyone is available contact me

REMEMBER U WILL BE THE FIRST TO TEST NEW ROMS

REGARDS,
startracker

startracker

Mar 15, 2014
MUMBAI

Olivier

Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 6, 2011
If it's true that you used the PAC boot.img, then you made a huge mistake: It uses a slightly different ramdisk (e.g. the BOOTCLASSPATH is different) which will prevent most of the other ROMs from booting. If you really want to ZIP-port this ROM, use a boot.img from Vanir or CM (don't know about other ramdisks) and make sure you port from a similar device (display resolution etc must be the same).

Hint: You could just compile this from source.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk

Reactions: startracker

startracker

Mar 15, 2014
MUMBAI
If it's true that you used the PAC boot.img, then you made a huge mistake: It uses a slightly different ramdisk (e.g. the BOOTCLASSPATH is different) which will prevent most of the other ROMs from booting. If you really want to ZIP-port this ROM, use a boot.img from Vanir or CM (don't know about other ramdisks) and make sure you port from a similar device (display resolution etc must be the same).

Will try till tomorrow. +1 for ur suggested idea:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.