[G1/32B]Blue Magic MKIIr1 "The Blue bus is calling us."[Not Updated yet still great!]

Search This thread

zachattack052

Jan 25, 2010
Whatever, keep smoking what you're smoking ;) I run both ROMS, look at my sig, both are firmware 1.6... Peace

they both are on 2.1 firmware... diet eclair is the name for openeclair 1.2.2, and openremix is a nother vearson of open eclair 1.2.2...

wesgarner quoted "The goal of OpenEclair is to bring to the community a fast and stable Eclair 2.1 ROM"

Last edited:

G1ForFun

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 1, 2010
they both are 2.1 firmware... diet eclair is the name for openeclair 1.2.2, and openremix is a nother vearson of open eclair 1.2.2...

wesgarner quoted "The goal of OpenEclair is to bring to the community a fast and stable Eclair 2.1 ROM"

dude nobody said anything about open eclair or open remix....read slower next time......super d and aosp 1.6 were mentioned.

Last edited:

zachattack052

Jan 25, 2010
dude nobody said anything about open eclair or open remix....read slower next time

lmao. look i said this..
got some news for you no 2.1 rom can compare to the speed of a 1.6 rom.. yet. except mabby openremix, or diet eclair

and he said this

Dude what are you talking about???? neither one is a 2.1 ROM :rolleyes:

i mean come on what else could he be talking about?

G1ForFun

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 1, 2010
Go back further and start from post #208 maybe you will undrestand. The discussion was betweeen AOSP and SuperD, your first post had nothing to do with what we were comparing.

Exactly....lol I just gave up on explaining that to him. He quoted our discussion and posted with something completely irrelevant.

BTW This rom is far from stable.....I think anyone who calls this stable hasn't tested it for longer than 5 minutes....lol

Oh and its fast...but the newest FastTest feels the same to me....so I'll stick with that. In FastTest the homescreen auto rotates, and I have not seen a force close in using it for a day.

zachattack052

Jan 25, 2010
Exactly....lol I just gave up on explaining that to him. He quoted our discussion and posted with something completely irrelevant.

BTW This rom is far from stable.....I think anyone who calls this stable hasn't tested it for longer than 5 minutes....lol

Oh and its fast...but the newest FastTest feels the same to me....so I'll stick with that. In FastTest the homescreen auto rotates, and I have not seen a force close in using it for a day.

lmao ok i get it.. my bad

domenukk

Jan 11, 2010

3D apps are a tiny bit slower but yeah, fasttest is all right.

So you're home screen stops auto rotation at some point? :eek:
Same error after reboot still?

Donut roms are all in all very fast ourdays. too bad eclair drivers are gonna be released in about half a month :p
All I want is to offer one of the best Donut roms that was ever built and will ever be built :p
So I have two new issues I'm gonna look into. the auto rotate thingi (too bad I can't try it out... I am on Magic, so no hardware keyboard for me...) and camera app (I found a bug. Settings don't work for me.)

Any more Bugs to be added?

New beta release update found featuring domenukk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5f7d4VNBL4

(This took my blues away) Thanks domenukk!!

Enjoy!

Seriously... what the heck?

batyjewfro

Feb 16, 2010
I cannot get Google Voice to work. It consistently is giving me the 'force close' message. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, reboot, and no luck. Any thoughts?

domenukk

Jan 11, 2010
Ive lost contacts twice and have been able to get them going again by unchecking and checking the Contacts option in the bacground sync screen.

Sorry for that. Hope I can fix it....

I need someone with a G1 to help me fix that Headset Bug!
please... anybody? :)
(also he needs to have a headset *lol*)

/edit: Nevermind, i'll rip it of wesGarners rom. he also uses the volume hack I think.

/edit: would be nice to have a g1 betatester, anyway...

Last edited:

fabsn

sometimes the stuff i'm typing doesn't show up on the phone.
if for example the browser's adress bar is selected and i type "google.com" nothing shows up in the adress bar. when i hit Go though, it loads google.com or whatever website i typed in. so why doesn't it show up although the input obviously worked?
anybody else having this issue?

S

shadowch31

For those with rotate issuse try going to spare parts and unchecking 'Launcher RotationL and just have orientation checked in setteings. Has helped me on the original build as for some reason they were conflicting. Looking further into it at a later date.

dixon_coxon

Jun 10, 2007
New Jerusalem
I tried this and my first impressions are it is pretty fast. It takes too long to boot up, a few forced closes here and there. After all the bugs already listed are ironed out, I would say this will be a winner! One display issue I have is when you're on a call the dialer menu overlays the timer....

domenukk

Jan 11, 2010
sometimes the stuff i'm typing doesn't show up on the phone.
if for example the browser's adress bar is selected and i type "google.com" nothing shows up in the adress bar. when i hit Go though, it loads google.com or whatever website i typed in. so why doesn't it show up although the input obviously worked?
anybody else having this issue?
Dunno. I've got a magic so no keyboard here...
try if the latest beta works :p

For those with rotate issuse try going to spare parts and unchecking 'Launcher RotationL and just have orientation checked in setteings. Has helped me on the original build as for some reason they were conflicting. Looking further into it at a later date.
Thanks.
Also if you find something interesting, let me know...
didn't manage to get compcache running. tried various codes. (Exept for the one that would be run on boot (in etc/super folder))

1.6RC is out:

Gonna Release the next version as release-candidate first, as it is not themed 100%(basically the icons. and the phone looks stock atm...).
Also various parts of the rom are english-only (for example settings.) and multi touch in gallery is gone (maybe for good :/)
+ there is voice mail(lol what is this?^^) [**** it tried to send an SMS to usa o_O]
"DO NOT OPEN VOICE MAIL IF YOU DON#T KNOW WHAT IT IS"
(WILL SEND SMS TO US!)

But I've had no issues with it, so far. (except for voice mail)
-Market working fine
-fast
-camera settings work fine (also english only atm)
-added brut's maps
-added latest wysies contact
-Font from enoidstar theme
-tmobile music app

Please flash and report. Seems to be quite stable so far!
Megaupload,FTP (FTP Mirror thanks to evertith:))

/edit: gonna mirror it. WOW! 1.5 has been downloaded over 300 times.
My hoster is probably hatin' me right now :p

/edit2: Mirror up.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts