One India Thread - Finally Got It..What a Beauty it is

Search This thread

anmolbedi

Apr 5, 2012
Noida
Hello all
I want to purchase global ver.....my friend have global Invits to share ...so so im planing to import it from US......pls suggest me best package forwarding service...low cost fast customs handlin..... thank you
Aramex shopandship or borderlinx are good.

Sent from my LG-D858HK using Tapatalk

aamitabh28

Oct 9, 2012
People in need of invites PM me their email addresses.
I have 2 invites to share.
Cheers

ABHISHEKSR

Feb 19, 2012
People in need of invites PM me their email addresses.
I have 2 invites to share.
Cheers

Hello, need of two Indian invites. Let me know if you are willing to share. Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Hello, need of two Indian invites. Let me know if you are willing to share. Thanks

Please send me one invite not two If sharing. PM you. Please check

Techimplant

Mar 14, 2012
Delhi
Hi everyone. Have to buy a Oneplus One right away. Would any generous fellow member here like to share an invite?
I would be really thankful.. Thanks a lot

Zephyr!

Jan 22, 2013
^Underground^
If anyone wants to join Whatsapp group please pm your number. Or anyone is having a group please add me. Pm me for my number :)

beeshyams

Dec 29, 2014
Bangalore
Hi everybody

want to buy OPO but am scared of the poor service support. I have seen in forums that warranty is also not honoured and they are struggling for months to get the phone repaired
Can somebody advise me on this please. Live in Bangalore
Thanks in advance

vikas776

Jul 16, 2010
Hi everybody

want to buy OPO but am scared of the poor service support. I have seen in forums that warranty is also not honoured and they are struggling for months to get the phone repaired
Can somebody advise me on this please. Live in Bangalore
Thanks in advance

offcourse OPO service centers sucks . anyway u should not expect Samsung or apple kind of support.

Reactions: beeshyams

emceeb

May 4, 2012
dahanu
I got a new one plus one and I can't see any check for update button on it. Searching Google and xda tells me there are 2 options cm and oxygen os I can update to. What's the deal. How do I update the phone to Lolipop?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Funkym0nkey

Jul 10, 2007
Moving around in the ancient land
I got a new one plus one and I can't see any check for update button on it. Searching Google and xda tells me there are 2 options cm and oxygen os I can update to. What's the deal. How do I update the phone to Lolipop?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Restart the phone.
On your next boot, the update option well be there in about phone.
It happens with the new phones which are shipping with 28Q firmware from Flipkart.
On next boot, the option will be at it's usual place.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: emceeb

Cyanandroid

Account currently disabled
Jul 7, 2015
Anyone got some extra op2 invites.please pm me one.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want one 64 gb:cowboy:. What will exact price for it
    please let me know:silly:

Well that will be under 24K if you buy it from US...Again if after 16th May, some stable govt. comes in power(especially Modi), then there is a possibility of dollar going down against rupee....hope it comes under 50(extreme ideal conditions), then OnePlus One will be way cheaper for us...hope this comes true..fingers crossed
    Thread is for Indian users who are interested in buying this device and other discussions regarding Oneplus One....

I am planning to buy it from China directly and will update once have the device... :)

So finally my brother has bought One from China for 2500 Yuan which is INR 25K and its 64GB in white color. Below are the pics.....Will update once I have it in my Hand.....Cheers!!

Just collected the phone...here are some of the pics...Will update with new ones along with the carrier compatibility in India.

IMG_20140623_154946%20(Small).jpg

Pic1.jpg
    Hello guys. I was one of the 100 lucky winners who had gt the invite. Also I had participated in the contest one in a 1000 and will be getting 3 invites with different accounts. So in all 4 invites. ;)
    I will definitely sharing with you guys on 2nd dec post afternoon. Stay tuned.
    I will be sharing 1 invite over here and 2 invites on the one plus one India forum.
    Can anyone share 1 invite with me? XDA is my first love and in return I will make sure I give all my invites in XDA itself.

I can share invites I have 12 invites with me currently. So I will be sending 6 invites as I and my friends will utilize the rest of Invites
    Well that will be under 24K if you buy it from US...Again if after 16th May, some stable govt. comes in power(especially Modi), then there is a possibility of dollar going down against rupee....hope it comes under 50(extreme ideal conditions), then OnePlus One will be way cheaper for us...hope this comes true..fingers crossed

Lol modified stable govt india will go crashing down with riots and false talking fekuism

Sent from my ST18i using xda app-developers app