[Help] problem need developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

omarmedhat22

Feb 26, 2014
hello everyone,
i deleted all my system and mobile files by using root explorer i thought that if i delete all files and flash a stock firmware i will clean my mobile 100% but after doing this i dont get my imei and no signal and strange window appear cant hide and i tried to wipe cashe and reset factory setting many times and flashing stock firmware but cant solve this:crying::crying: any help please i will upload a photo for the strange window :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-26-13-32-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-26-13-32-54.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 766

hierarchy666

Jan 24, 2011
Singapore
hello everyone,
i deleted all my system and mobile files by using root explorer i thought that if i delete all files and flash a stock firmware i will clean my mobile 100% but after doing this i dont get my imei and no signal and strange window appear cant hide and i tried to wipe cashe and reset factory setting many times and flashing stock firmware but cant solve this:crying::crying: any help please i will upload a photo for the strange window :rolleyes:

Hi you have lost your imei & s/n along with all other bluetooth and wifi files.

Flash this file Generic EFS repair with odin (This would return you to Generic Imei and 0000 s/n).

That yellow icon would disappear but you need to get it repaired at a shop, online or send it to Samsung. There is no DIY method.

Last edited:

omarmedhat22

Feb 26, 2014
it helped with the serial number it has been restored but imei and signal not restored yet ,, any suggestion or help !!

omarmedhat22

Feb 26, 2014
btw i discovered that your efs file fixed my serial number but its not the original serial its another numbers and letters !

hierarchy666

Jan 24, 2011
Singapore
It's generic i already told you because you do not have efs folder at all. You need to rebuild both and you can't DIY it.

For online remote repair you can try contacting this guy. For 10 Euro i think.

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Status
Not open for further replies.