[Q] LG G2 (Sprint) vs Moto X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Dliunatic

Nov 22, 2012
Hi All,

I've been an AT&T subscriber for years, and am thinking of joining Sprint and it's Framily plan since it sounds like a much better deal for me since I'm just solo. As such, I'm looking at new phones again and am trying to decide whether to go with a LG G2 or a Moto X.

Figured I'd ask you experts first since you've been living and breathing the LG G2 to see your thoughts. I'm particularly curious about those of you on Sprint as I've heard people say that you can't call and use data/web at the same time ... wasn't sure that was legit or not. Also, I keep hearing that the Moto X's battery life is almost comparable to the G2s...

Thanks in advance!

souleman

Aug 9, 2010
Montrose, MI
Hi All,

I've been an AT&T subscriber for years, and am thinking of joining Sprint and it's Framily plan since it sounds like a much better deal for me since I'm just solo. As such, I'm looking at new phones again and am trying to decide whether to go with a LG G2 or a Moto X.

Figured I'd ask you experts first since you've been living and breathing the LG G2 to see your thoughts. I'm particularly curious about those of you on Sprint as I've heard people say that you can't call and use data/web at the same time ... wasn't sure that was legit or not. Also, I keep hearing that the Moto X's battery life is almost comparable to the G2s...

Thanks in advance!

Correct. You can not call and use mobile data at the same time. You can use WiFi data. This is true about all Sprint phones except a few. The LTE phones that will not support Spark (like S4, One, and I believe Moto X) can do both at the same time as long as you are connected to LTE. For battery life, the only thing that compares to the G2 is the Note 3.

hockeyfamily737

Apr 3, 2011
Connecticut
I would get first hand feedback about Sprint from folks in your immediate area and check sensory for real world coverage maps. Unlimited data is only a good deal if you can actually use it. As for the device, G2 is a triband phone and Moto X is not.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

geoff5093

Jun 13, 2011
Hi All,

Thanks in advance!

Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.