How to root lgg2 after update to zvc

Search This thread

jamaicamike

Sep 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S10+
I broke my rooted lgg2 from sprint got a new one and i wanted white from. Asurrion but thats a diff storyi dont know how to root it with the update please help i also have my optimus g the greatest android phone of all time s4 snapdragon baby !!! But how do i root this new bad asss thanks again

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app

Robisgnarly

Dec 20, 2011
Midland
I broke my rooted lgg2 from sprint got a new one and i wanted white from. Asurrion but thats a diff storyi dont know how to root it with the update please help i also have my optimus g the greatest android phone of all time s4 snapdragon baby !!! But how do i root this new bad asss thanks again

IOROOT 25, follow instructions in thread, in the android development section

secret.animal

Aug 1, 2010
Lake Villa
Redmi Note 10 Pro

Go to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=48709232
And follow directions
Easy peasy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jamaicamike

\m/

Dec 1, 2012
Albany, IN
I would try again. I can confirm that this method does indeed work on KitKat for our (Sprint) device.

The direct link provided for the download is here. Make sure you give proper thanks to the developers listed in the aforementioned thread.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Go to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=48709232
    And follow directions
    Easy peasy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Have to have developers options USB debugging checked. Charge only, airplane mode. Make sure to check always on your phone when it connects for that connection.
    Click root in ioroot25, and watch

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk