[Guide]Play games using PS3 controller on Micromax A89 Ninja or any other phone

Search This thread

cybercrawler

Jan 8, 2014
Intencity PS 3 hub,Pune
Today iam going to tell you how to play games on your android phone using the PS3 Controller.
The things up will need

1:Rooted Phone
2: Sony Dualshock 3 sixaxis controller
3: Sixaxis Compatibility Checker Get it from Google Play. Sixaxis Controller(its a paid app but u can download free.just Google it)
4: SixaxisPairTool Download it from dancingpixelstudio site.

1: Open Sixaxis Compatibility Checker. Press Start.Grant the SU permissions.
2:If your device is supported, you will get a message telling you that u r device appears to be supported.Now exit the app. If u don't get the message then u r device is not compatible.

3:Next open the Sixaxis Controller app and click the start button and grant the SU permission, You will get a bluetooh addrease at the left side bottom of the application.
4: Now on u r computer install SixaxisPairTool install it using it As Administrator.Now connect your controller to pc using the USB . In the Sixaxis Pair Tool application u will see an empty box.In this box write the Local Bluetooth Adress that is shown on the Sixaxis Controller app on your phone. After entering click the Update button.It will get updated and u r done.
5:Unplug the controller from your PC Press the PS button on your controller and your Dualshock 3 is now connected to your phone.

I'll post touch profiles for all major games after some time.Do like my post if I helped us.

Last edited:

cybercrawler

Jan 8, 2014
Intencity PS 3 hub,Pune
Some touch profiles for popular games.

Touch profiles for following games

Dead Trigger
Modern Combat 3
Real Racing 3 (change ingame driving settings to steering wheel on left and brake& accle on right)
Real Racing 2 (change settings to same as RR3)
Real Football
Rivals at war
Shadowgun

You can almost play any game with the controller using the "touch emulation" in sixaxis's preferences tab.

Do tell me if u want any custom mappings for other games.