Play Asphalt 7 on Galaxy star

Search This thread

jxgreat

Aug 17, 2013
Hello guys I just want to know can I play Aspahlt 7 (I cannot play Aspahlt 8) on my Galaxy Star ?

Thanks!!

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
Hello guys I just want to know can I play Aspahlt 7 (I cannot play Aspahlt 8) on my Galaxy Star ?

Thanks!!

asphalt 8 runs better than asphalt 7. 7 runs too bad.... like the road graphics are very low and the buildings and road mix up so u cant make out where the turn is and the turning controls get unresponsive on random(u lose control of the car randomly after you crash)
asphalt 8 there is problem with 1 or 2 tracks but otherwise its smooth

jxgreat

Aug 17, 2013
asphalt 8 runs better than asphalt 7. 7 runs too bad.... like the road graphics are very low and the buildings and road mix up so u cant make out where the turn is and the turning controls get unresponsive on random(u lose control of the car randomly after you crash)

Yeah I know but I can play it very well in my device. I installed Asphalt 8 also but it seems to be crashes in the middle of road in first race!

Can you tell me how you managed to play it on your Galaxy star???

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
In asphalt 8 u need around 200 mb ram free otherwise its gonna lag very bad. So greenify adrenalize boost ram apply performance tweaks and ull see 30-40 fps with minor lag
However its gonna lag bad on some of the stages like tokyo coz its grfic intensive and i dont hv solution for that

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk

BatDroid

Oct 20, 2015
Look! On the rooftop!

which version of 8 supports on gts5282?

rag555

Nov 14, 2014
Try Asphalt 8 v1.3.2a works good (lags but playable)

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Free mobile app

BatDroid

Oct 20, 2015
Look! On the rooftop!
but 8 freakin lags.

Top Liked Posts