Kaiser SIM/CID Unlocker & Changer

Search This thread

grkashani

Apr 5, 2010
IMEI changed

hello my hero , it worked for my kaiser , but a small problem , after unlocking my kaiser my last digit of IMEI number was changed , I know its 15 digit but when I try to get my IMEI number with dialling *#06# give me 17 digit , it was 355XXXXXXXXXXXX02 and now after unlocking is 355XXXXXXXXXXXX01 , and my software dose not work any more , is there any way to change it as it was ?

tndrsorin

Aug 29, 2009
unlock radio --> incompatibile device

hello,
i have an HTC TYTN 2
i made the first step ... flash hard spl,
and at the second step it sais :incompatibile device..:(

pls some one can help me ?
my phone is coded in ORANGE romania.
ty

scrim

Oct 6, 2007
Chicago
Works on a WM6.5 image

I have [19 Apr 2010]6.5 WWE ROM shifu V4.3|RAM 101|6.5 KERNEL|M2D[21897] installed on my Kaiser and was able to use this to unlock my phone. Just wanted to throw up a post in case anyone else was wondering.

Arconer

Aug 7, 2009
Nice work

The tool worked fine for my HTC MDA Vario III or HTC TYTN II

I just had to follow these instructions:

1. I started with the Step 1. The upper button of total 3.
2. Go through the menus and accept everything.
3. You get TRI-COLOR screen on your device and a few seconds later you get the USB label.
4. After some time you get a communication error Message. DON'T RESET YOUR MOBILE DEVICE. DON'T TOUCH IT.
5. Press Exit to quit KaiserUnlocker.exe on your Desktop machine.
6. Unplug and replug the USB cable.
7. Start the KaiserUnlocker.exe again and wait a little bit.
8. Your mobile device (AT&T Tilt) suddenly alive again. The progressbar shows up and you're from 0% to 100% in a few seconds. Wait a little bit and then you get the message the process is finished.

Thanks for the great work!

phoney_stuff

Jun 27, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Worked like a charm on my AT&T Tilt running WinMo 6.1. The only problem I have so far is that it's recognizing my Bluetooth adapter as a mass storage device. Many thanks for the hack! :)

sp33dsk8

Jun 25, 2010
So This CID Unlocker method allows the device to be flashed with a different..Cooked rom..But I thought once you flash HardSPL you could use cooked roms?

-Obviously a N00b

S

Skullface

Odd how none of the posts regarding no signal / no service after unlocks receive any replies.

i have tried all FAQ help and multiple radio and roms, Black Sylez now, with a 1.65 and hardspl 3.56

Unlocked yesterday with the long winded method, patched radios and copying and running exe's, writing down codes etc.. seemed to work fine, no more simlock error, but no signal on alternative networks.

tried the automatic v2 gui based cid/simlock tool, again, reports sucess, but still no signal on networks.

worcester4x4

Jun 9, 2006
Hi everyone.

All I want to do is to SIM unlock my Kaiser. I don't want or need any patched ROMs or Radios, I'm happy with the device as it is. Details of the Kaiser are:

WinMo 6.1
ROM 3.31.110.3
Radio 1.70.18.02

It's locked to T-Mobile UK and the ROM / Radio is HTC / TMob factory standard, no mods at all.

My questions are:

Will the method at the start of this thread work on my device as it is?

Will it cause, or possibly cause any problems?

As I said, all I want to do is SIM unlock it, I can pay £12 and get a third party company to provide me with an unlock code. Or I can pay TMob £20 and get the code. I'd rather not pay anything to TMob so if I can find a quick, simple and trouble free method on here then I'm happy to use it and I'll happily donate a tenner.

However, if there's any chance of the process going wrong and causing me to lose a lot of time finding solutions, or even of ruining the phone then I'd rather just cough up to TMob and get the code.

Sorry if this seems brusque, or rude, it's not meant to be. I'm just trying to explain in my clumsy fashion what I need.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Alternatively, if someone can recommend me a company that will provide me with the unlock code from the IMEI reliably and at a reasonable cost, or even if you can do it for me, then I'd be very grateful. If anyone on here can provide me with the code the I'll happily donate something via paypal.

Many thanks.

rapturas

Sep 28, 2007
"error [202] connection" although device is connected and synced

EDIT UPDATE: the problem was with the version of outlook i was using, the trial version of outlook 2007 that was supplied with the phone caused a problem with activesync and also outlook express is not compatible with activesync. i had to use a copy of outlook obtained through ms office although i did experience an error 202 connection on step 1 (flash hspl) and step 2 (flash patched radio) so had to reboot and that seemed to resolve the problem. on step 3 i also experienced errors "error create process failed with error code = 2 - the system cannot find the file specified and also incompatible device, i had to run step 2 (patched radio) 4/5 times before i could successfully bring up the sim/cid unlocker on the phone itself. managed to unlock my phone after 10 hours lol

i've tried a number of methods to unlock my tytn ii but in every situation im getting an "ERROR [202] connection" message although the phone successfully syncs with my pc (running xp sp2). from my search on the possible reason for this the only solution i can find is to have the "enable advanced network functionality" (settings\connections\usb to pc) but if i have that function enabled i cannot establish a connection with activesync (was the same with my old touch 3g). can anyone shed light on what is causing this? thanks

Last edited:

dahrat

Jul 3, 2010
Texas
OMFG UR UNLOCKER PWNS... ive tried so many (im on win7 ultimate) and either got 262 error or 260 or white screen. software loops, for 3 days of researching and one that works for me. thank you so much... i thought i was stuck with horrible wm6.1.. =D donating when i get some <3

V2A

Aug 23, 2010
Works perfect

HTC TyTN II - SPL: 3.34.hard - sec unlocked | ROM: tt.v1 ger | Radio: 1.70.olinex | protokoll version 25.65.30.04h
unlocked on a windows 7 pc, :D
thank you very much

kimez27

Sep 11, 2010
please advice me urgent

Dears;
i need help i have htc tytn2 and it's locked , and when i run step 1 and step 2 successfully i found the phone screen not working just the phone is turned on wihtout anything appreared on the screen just black.

plssss help what to do to make the phone alive again

Bry8Star

Aug 6, 2008
Los Angeles, California, US
hi, when i try to run the "JumpSPL1.94-KAIS" it says "The file Jump1.94-KAIS cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found ... "

by the way, my phone is HTC Kaiser 100 AT&T Tilt 8925 rom 3.57.502.2 WWE , radio 1.65.21.18 protocol 25.88.40.05H , KAIS1*0 SPL-3.56.0000 CPLD-8 , WinMobile 6.1 prof , WinCE 5.2.19214 .1.0.4

currently wit AT&T , i need to unlock it, to use it in T-Mobile operator in USA.

I try to run this 'KaiserUnlocker.exe', it says Error [246] : Device Not Responding.

thnx in advance.
~ Bry8Star.

EDIT :

i downgraded into WM 6.0.
jumpspl 1.94 worked this time from inside the phone.
then used the olipof v1 unlocker , the process finished successfully this time.
but after i placed an inactive T-Mobile SIM in it, it showed "Network is locked, please input unlock code" (simlock-window).
pof's instruction said any password will work, so i entered 12345678 .. did not work . tried 1234 , 12345 ...didnt work.

EDIT :

ran the radioupdate (2nd step of the tool) of olipro. radio became 1.7.OliNex.
after that, phone boots-up , but when it goes to the AT&T logo animation stage , it just shuts off !
and its in a loop, keep on doing this.

how can i update the rom ? use cmonet's approch ?

EDIT :

finally solved:

connected the usb to pc cable and booted the phone.
activesync connected in the backgound, even when the phone screen was dark/empty.
ran the ahmedfikry's WM6.5 light ROM update.
it updated the rom OS to WM6.5 , and from next boot, that loop of shutdown, didn't happen.

but the SimLock window came again and asked for the code to network unlock the phone.

removed sim + sd-card , booted into wm6.5.
updated my computer's ActiveSync with v4.5 msi file from M$ site, did a 'repair' mode re-installation.

after that ran the olipro's unlocker tool's 3rd step, "run unlocker".
that process ran a tool inside the phone, 'commit changes'. apply cid. etc.

then placed the inactive t-mobile sim back, rebooted phone,
and no more "simlock" window. :)
t-mobile network is detected. :)
phone tried to load data-settings from t-mobile sim, but that didnt succeed.

now its WM 6.5 prof , WinCE 5.2.23569 .5.3.00 , rom: ahmedfikry WWE 6/15/2010 , radio 1.70.OliNex , protocol 25.65.30.04H , KAIS1*0 MFG SPL-1.0OliPof CPLD-8 Security Unlocked.

i guess, now i can update the radio to a more latest version, but then, will the phone remain unlocked ? ... most likely, but im not 100% sure.

Last edited:

nhatt

Aug 5, 2008
i guess, now i can update the radio to a more latest version, but then, will the phone remain unlocked ? ... most likely, but im not 100% sure.

You need to perform HSPL again for safety, should be used HSPL 3.34 by DaveShaw.Next, upgrade other radio (1.65.xx.xx,1.7x.xx.xx) because the radio 1.70.OliNex just to unlock, not to use.
Your Kaiser has been unlocked 100% :D

Bry8Star

Aug 6, 2008
many, many, infinity thanks nhatt.
i was beginning to have the idea that no one reads these xda-dev posts or it takes time.

i will do as u said.

yes, i can make + receive calls but no voice can be heard !

thnx.

You need to perform HSPL again for safety, should be used HSPL 3.34 by DaveShaw.Next, upgrade other radio (1.65.xx.xx,1.7x.xx.xx) because the radio 1.70.OliNex just to unlock, not to use.
Your Kaiser has been unlocked 100% :D

Last edited:

nhatt

Aug 5, 2008
many, many, infinity thanks nhatt.
i was beginning to have the idea that no one reads these xda-dev posts or it takes time.

i will do as u said.

yes, i can make + receive calls but no voice can be heard !

thnx.

no problem,hopefully I can help you :D
Phenomena do not hear voices on calls or no sound and black screen in camera because it is incompatible radio version, you need to use radio version 1.7x.xx.xx or 1.65.xx.xx for all ROM 6.1 and 6.5
Best regards

Bry8Star

Aug 6, 2008
thanks nhatt

removed sim, sd-card. rebooted phn. synced.
copied the JumpSPL 1.94 into the phone's memory. ran that. it showed it worked.
tried to do the 3.34 HSPL update from here, failed.
rebooted the phn. after sync. ran the CustomRUU (pof) 3.34 (daveshaw) HSPL again, worked.
rebooted phn & synced again.
ran the custom Radio Only Update of 1.71.09.01, worked.

radio is now 1.71.09.01 , protocol (G) is 25.75.40.02.eMoH , rom is ahmedfikry WWE 6/15/2010 , D 3.34.00.00 , KAIS1*0 MFG SPL-1.0.OliPof CPLD-8.

this time, since i didnt see that "Security Unlocked" in the RGB color BootLoader screen, so i thought that, its not network unlocked anymore, so tried that inactive t-mobile sim again, and found, its still Unlocked , T-Mobile network is detected & its in T-Mobile net , Good.

in bootloader screen i see that the SPL still remained 1.0.OliPof , shouldnt it show SPL 3.34 ?

i think, radio 1.71.09.01 was draining the battery with a bit higher rate than the radio in the WM 6.1 , so i did radio only update and downgraded to 1.70.19.09, but it also seems to be draining with a bit higher rate.

radio (R) is now 1.70.19.09 , protocol (G) is 25.83.40.02H , rom is ahmedfikry WWE 6/15/2010 , D 3.34.00.00 , KAIS1*0 MFG SPL-1.0.OliPof CPLD-8.

which radio would be best , so that battery last longer and also not miss any Phone/SMS and not loose voice quality ?

inspecta

Jan 31, 2005
Yorkshire
Thanks for your work in providing this great utility.

Also thanks to Falcon2008; I too had the communications error (deffo using v2.0!), but his posting steered me around it.

All I need now is to find the original tytn ROM on this site; T-mob version is doin' me nut!

Top Liked Posts