Guayaquil
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Attachments

• Great-success.png
    Great-success.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 179

crash822

Sep 11, 2011
Don't know what it is but not getting good battery life. Hardly using my phone and it is draining fast. Using same settings I had with Zeus. To put it in comparison the same amount of use as I have used today during work usually ends with me getting home with high 70's battery. I will dry calibrating battery. What is media server btw?

Sent from my Samsung Infuse

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330383941403.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330383941403.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 192
  • screen_20120227_1807.jpg
    screen_20120227_1807.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

NunHugger

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 18, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Fixed the dialer. Here is the dialer I was working on...its gray a opposed to black. I will throw the fix in the black one shortly and get it up to you.

Just take attached apk and move to system/app using root explorer or similar app.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330383963471.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330383963471.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 230
  • DialerTabActivity.apk
    637.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Reactions: ElPopso and Bubba

Erik_T

Sep 15, 2011
Don't know what it is but not getting good battery life. Hardly using my phone and it is draining fast. Using same settings I had with Zeus. To put it in comparison the same amount of use as I have used today during work usually ends with me getting home with high 70's battery. I will dry calibrating battery. What is media server btw?

Sent from my Samsung Infuse

DON'T CALIBRATE!! It will do nothing but screw it up. I know... studa told me. :)

And you have to take it easy.. you have to go through a couple of battery cycles to get some REAL results.. I didn't make it over 12 hours today.. but that's alright. Wondering if maybe Google+ is keeping it from going into deep sleep.. It definitely never hit one today.. gonna CPU Spy it up. (Nun, if you think that there is a better one, like maybe Battery Spy.. do say :)) Soo yeah. ;)

Edit: Hm.. actually not sure about the deep sleep.. I might not be as smart as I thought I was..

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubba

crash822

Sep 11, 2011
DON'T CALIBRATE!! It will do nothing but screw it up. I know... studa told me. :)

And you have to take it easy.. you have to go through a couple of battery cycles to get some REAL results.. I didn't make it over 12 hours today.. but that's alright. Wondering if maybe Google+ is keeping it from going into deep sleep.. It definitely never hit one today.. gonna CPU Spy it up. (Nun, if you think that there is a better one, like maybe Battery Spy.. do say :)) Soo yeah. ;)

Edit: Hm.. actually not sure about the deep sleep.. I might not be as smart as I thought I was..

I know mine isn't going to deepsleep often, mostly sitting at 200 mhz. I noticed it does charge fast as hell though.

hvega11

Dec 26, 2011
Apex NC
To those having issues...

We won't be butt hurt if you head back to your rom of choice. But is there really a reason to let us know you are going? Not really...post like "wifi don't work...headed back to Zeus" does nothing for me...other than annoy. Report your issues and call it done. If you go...go. Otherwise know this...I, who might be by myself now, will do my best make it right. Issues can be worked out...and will be. Just going to take time. I have only been running this for a couple days more than most of you. I have yet to have the issues that many of you are having...other than the market...which a reflash fixed. I will try to recreate your issues...and try to fix...but if I can't recreate...I will do my best to troubleshoot with you. Wanna head back to the tried and true...so be it. We ain't here to take you away from your rom of choice...just offering you an option. This will be my DD until I get something new...so I plan on being around.

If you are scared of the issues...stay away. There was no beta period for this rom. It's hot off the presses. If you just wanna wait until things settle down...great. Just relax. And if you want to stay to see what's new...get ready for a fun ride ;)

Reporting bugs or issues or just general feedback is essential to developing anything, but PLEASE do so in a respectful and helpful way so maybe we can work together to help the devs make a great rom better! Thank you Nun, Dman, X, and those that help make these for us believe it or not some people really appreciate the time and effort you guys put in to make our boring stock phones awesome! and those that ***** and complain about bt hdmi my phone lags .2 secs longer blah blah blah go buy a trac phone *****es:D

Last edited:
Reactions: EXPERIMENT

Radiotsar

Jan 7, 2012
Elgin, IL
12H 11m 44s Battery at 48. Streamed Google Music for 9H of that and lost WiFi twice in that time period (I suspect our corporate wifi at work for the drops more than this ROM). Also, I've been running ICS Revamped since about an hour after I installed the ROM with no issues (about 4pm yesterday). A collective "Outstanding!" to The Collective!

Last edited:

Erik_T

Sep 15, 2011
Reporting bugs or issues or just general feedback is essential to developing anything, but PLEASE do so in a respectful and helpful way so maybe we can work together to help the devs make a great rom better! Thank you Nun, Dman, X, and those that help make these for us believe it or not some people really appreciate the time and effort you guys put in to make our boring stock phones awesome! and those that ***** and complain about bt hdmi my phone lags .2 secs longer blah blah blah go buy a trac phone b*tches:D

Hm... if you're gonna be RIGHT, then atleast do it consistently. Lol. ;)

*edit b*tch

lol :D Still proud to be rocking this.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

I know mine isn't going to deepsleep often, mostly sitting at 200 mhz. I noticed it does charge fast as hell though.

Yeah, I just threw CPU spy on for the first time.. pretty cool app I must say. I'm impressed. Been charging the whole time, so I'm not sure how that affects a deep sleep, whether it allows them or not. Still hasn't hit deep sleep. (Or 1600.. thought is shouldn't because I don't have it overlocked...) Oh, and if you REALLY wanna see a fast charge, then flash Entropy's DD and THEN see those speed ROCKET..! :eek: Seriously...

catfish07

Sep 8, 2008
I'll tell you what, I'm having a great time with this rom. I have been fortunate enough to have installed this over 24 hours ago and have had nothing but good news to report. Everything has been great so far.

47b47d95-2243-6303.jpg

The animations are a trip and obviously well done. As far as battery life... so far I'm getting what I was with Zeus... & to me, as long as I can get a full day of moderate use and still have some juice left then cool.. I charge nightly anyway so you won't see me posting " I got 4mo and three days on one charge" I find this rom refreshing and so far flawless.

Thanks to all the devs for this awesome release... it was a nice surprise to wake up yesterday with a new rom to flash..

Sent from my Infuse 4g powered by R3velation!

Last edited:

crash822

Sep 11, 2011
Did some research on media server and hoping it was due to me using BT before to play music. Rebooted phone, guess if that doesn't work I'll try moving photo/movies off my sd card like http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=980575 says to do

Rebooting looks to have done it, my phone has already spent more time in deep sleep than it did all day.

Last edited:

FauxAffliction

Oct 3, 2011
Topeka, Kansas
www.slimroms.net
Flashed the ROM last night. One of the biggest problems I faced was my android.phone not responding. I'd try to make a call and it'd say that then my network would be grayed out with an "X" and I'd have to reboot. I wiped wiped wiped and installed. I even downloaded a second time thinking it was a bad DL and still the same thing :( Loved it but I'll have to wait until it's a little less buggy. Great job Nun with the ROM regardless.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    revelationbanner.png

The Collective is a group of individuals committed to the advancement of all things Android. All members are equal and all knowledge is shared. Our products will not be made by one, but by many.
    revelationshowcase.png
    This is only the beginning...​
    revelationlocks.png

First Native Infuse Rom w/ 8 Lockscreen Options
    Features

• UCLB3 firmware
    • Entropy's DD Experimental KernelOriginal Thread
    • Deodexed
    • Zipaligned
    • Universal Adrenaline Shotv14-1 Original Thread
    • 8 Lockscreens - Changable in Settings Menu
    • 14 Quick Panel Toggles - Customizable with Quickpanel Options found in Settings Menu
    • Extended power menu
    • Accurate battery mod
    • ADW EX launcher
    • Custom transition animations
    • ICS Fonts, Sounds, and other theme elements
    • More to come...
    Added Apps

• Titanium BackUP
    • Google Music
    • SMSBackup
    • Voltage Control 4.9.1
    • Black Palringo - in app settings/display...set to legacy view for black chat
    • Screenshot ER Original Thread
    • Swype - you will find two Swype keyboards found in a folder on your sd card. Install as an apk.
    • Modified Collective Wallpaper Chooser
    Please Wipe Data/Factory reset and Wipe Cache. *Once the slate is clean, flash in recovery.
    If you don't wipe...we don't know where you started and will be unable to help you with your issues.

You will notice a Android System fc on bootup. This is due to the tweaks that were coded in. It's not a bug...it's just a side effect. The fix for this is to hit OK when the window pops up.

Lockscreens are controlled by the EDT app which has been integrated into the settings menu. Lockscreen options are the only thing that works atm...we will be working on the other options later. There are music controls on all locks except the AOSP lock.​

There are currently no themes that will work with this base. Themes will need to be ported over to this base. Flashing any theme not specifically made for this rom, and this version, will break locks most certainly and will more than likely throw you in a bootloop. Please wait for themes made specifically for this version...you have been warned :cool:

Download R3VELATiON verse 2
    MD5 Checksum
    17e76c9f019c59496cd5ec9598513ae6

Credits

• Dman and Experiment...Thanks for everything to help make this possible. This was a team effort, and was quite fun putting together.
    • Entropy - kernel
    • dsexton702 - Adrenaline tweaks
    • Dagr8, Sbrissen,Whitehawkx for lockscreen pioneering...and GoldieKing for all his help
    • ftgg99 - Screenshot ER
    • Romann - EDT Tweaks Original Thread
    • Trevino07 - modified Palringo
    • The Collective - thanks for being family. Not only is it a privilege to work with you...but it's great being part of a close knit phone family.
    • The dev community here on XDA...on the shoulders of giants
    • Anyone else I have forgotten...let me know if I have missed you.
    ChangeLog

• Entropy's DD experimental kernel
    • added lock screen options
    • added quickpanelsettings.apk and integrated into settings menu
    • some android.policy.jar edits to alleviate sod
    • added new images to wallpaper chooser
    • added ics sounds
    • added live wallpaper support
    • both sanim and bootanimation support added...no need to change when switching kernels
    • added fixed dialer

.............................​
    Third Post!

---------- EXPERIMENT ----------

Oh yeah ;) somebody needs to Click me "thanks" button.
    Clean Glass Lockscreen Mod for R3velation

R3velation_Clean.png

Download Here

R3velation AOSP Lock Revert Back Mod

R3velation_AOSP.png

Download AOSP Here
    One more for good measure.
    Well I got 5 kids and nothing to prove, that fleur is hella gangsta in my book. Haha

X,
    on R3VELATiON with gangsta fleurs'.

Werd!

Speaking of gangsta. Here's a little something that will become your gateway for all things mod. The R3VELATiON OTA. This app will link you to the latest stuff. Its not very full atm, but will be shortly.

...and a big thanks to Flappjaxxx for help with the ota.