Bricked, help if possible.

Search This thread

pjanobe

Jul 12, 2012
So I had the new evil rom V7 installed already, but I noticed the media server thing eating up a good bit of battery, so I wanted to wipe everything from my phone. I ended up wanting to encrypt everything then wipe the phone so I everything would be gone. I moved my backups off my phone, and my pics and all that as I didn't think stuff would go wrong. Anyway partway through the encryption process it failed, said it had to reset the phone and that that would wipe all user data, and to try to encrypt again, well every everytime I tried to reset(it was the only thing the phone would let me do) it would end up giving me the same message.I wiped data/factory reset in hopes that I could then see install via external sd as an option, cause I couldnt see that. I now can get to clockwork recovery but am unable to install via zip, and it doesnt show my external sd card as an option. In panic of trying anything that could help me, in cmr I wiped the system data, and cache, but yeah I dont know if theres anything that can be done. Any sugguestions?

more info, at boot it just hangs at the wicked logo.

Last edited: