3g issues after flashing NEXESQUE ROM

Search This thread

caiohsramos

Apr 27, 2011
After flashing this rom my 3g signal is always very weak or nothing, while the gsm is full all the time. Any help? (sorry for my English)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

caiohsramos

Apr 27, 2011
It may be this, because before flashing it had been working fine. I'll try changing the rom.

hugodefcon

Jan 5, 2013
After flashing this rom my 3g signal is always very weak or nothing, while the gsm is full all the time. Any help? (sorry for my English)

did you flash the patch for the gsm?
because i did that and my 3g signal was all wack.
and after that patch even the signal on the other roms i flash stayed the same.
only 2g works fine.
so it may be this

caiohsramos

Apr 27, 2011
did you flash the patch for the gsm?
because i did that and my 3g signal was all wack.
and after that patch even the signal on the other roms i flash stayed the same.
only 2g works fine.
so it may be this
I flashed the gsm patch and I was still not working. Now I flashed other ROM (cyanogen) and the 3g is working fine. It should have been something from NEXQUE ROM :/

Zeljko1234

May 7, 2010
Stockholm
NEXQUE is for BL locked phones, to provide vanilla Android experience as much as possible. Enjoy in AOSP, CM or any other rom (Carbon as my favorites) for unlocked BL ;)

hugodefcon

Jan 5, 2013
I flashed the gsm patch and I was still not working. Now I flashed other ROM (cyanogen) and the 3g is working fine. It should have been something from NEXQUE ROM :/

It stayed wack for me. Im reverting to my carrier rom ,then flashing something else.

NEXQUE is for BL locked phones, to provide vanilla Android experience as much as possible. Enjoy in AOSP, CM or any other rom (Carbon as my favorites) for unlocked BL ;)
I like varbon aswell, but the latest nightlies qerent doing it for me. And also i would like to use my camcorder.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk