[Q] Where can i find Galaxy S3 i9300 packing box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shabydog

Nov 26, 2012
TLV, IL
Hi,
I looking to buy a S3 I9300 pebble blue BOX (only).
I found in Aliexpress 2-3 sellers who sells those stuff, but they just give randomly any blue box WITHOUTprinting customers IMEI number.
Is anyone knows a site that sells the box (the same design as the original) of the I9300-international ver. , that print on the stickers the requested IMEI number?
Thank you for your kind help!

Obagleyfreer

Jun 29, 2012
Wellington
Hi,
I looking to buy a S3 I9300 pebble blue BOX (only).
I found in Aliexpress 2-3 sellers who sells those stuff, but they just give randomly any blue box WITHOUTprinting customers IMEI number.
Is anyone knows a site that sells the box (the same design as the original) of the I9300-international ver. , that print on the stickers the requested IMEI number?
Thank you for your kind help!

hhhhmmmm I'm finding it hard to think of a legitimate reason as to why you would want this.......

shabydog

Nov 26, 2012
TLV, IL
Just for selling.
I have almost a brand new condition...so sell it with a box should only make it better.

Last edited:

slaphead20

Feb 13, 2011
Out there somewhere
D.....o....d...g...y.....g....e...e...z...e...r

In addition, the bar coded imei sticker is a legal document effectively, so unless you find another dodgy geezer who is willing to fake one, then you are out of luck;)

Last edited:

shabydog

Nov 26, 2012
TLV, IL
I understand...

By the way - what do you mena in "dodgy geezer" ? (from Babylon="can be used to describe a man of bad character").
Thay i need to find a person that willing to do this illegal things?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.