[Q] 3G/HSPDA gone after Flashing Custom Rom on my S5660M :(

Search This thread

rhas031

Mar 6, 2014
a pleasant day to all .. yesterday i flash ArpegGio_v0.9 Final on my Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660M .. i notice 3G has gone, its always GPRS

- is there a way to solve this problem ... ill try to use some apps like 3g connection fixer, etc.. but i didnt help
- thanks in advanced!!
- more power XDAians \m/

Last edited:

waqaswasil

Feb 6, 2014
Faisalabad
a pleasant day to all .. yesterday i flash [CM7.2][Aroma + AC!D] Droid GIO v3.2 Final on my Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660M .. i notice 3G has gone, its always GPRS

- is there a way to solve this problem ... ill try to use some apps like 3g connection fixer, etc.. but i didnt help
- thanks in advanced!!
- more power XDAians \m/

Go to settings then more under wireless and networks and then to mobile networks and check if "Use 2G Networks Only" is checked or unchecked :confused:

waqaswasil

Feb 6, 2014
Faisalabad
Another Rom

- its unchecked ... i hope theres a way/solution to be back the UMTS connection [3g/hsdpa] of my samsung phone :(

Maybe Trying another Rom will help you :confused:

Try CM9 by Maclaw Studios

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Just read the first comment on the Rom's thread and he is saying that 3g is working. maybe you should redownload and reflash the ROM. :good: