Redmi Note 10 Pro

Attachments

• 1415105314174.jpg
    1415105314174.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 308

Kun2210

Dec 9, 2011
Poland, Cracov
In agni control only changed the CPU frequency and the govener. And I AOKP settings nothing

OK, working well now, but had to disable LED while charging.

EDIT: Looks like it works only if I unlock the phone and relock it again - normally, when I receive a message when the screen is off, it blinks once and then stops blinking.
@iTAZUETA could you please share your settings in: Agni Control (2 options) and in AOKP Settings (whole screen)?

Last edited:

iTAZUETA

Aug 3, 2012
Paris
Redmi Note 10 Pro
OK, working well now, but had to disable LED while charging.

EDIT: Looks like it works only if I unlock the phone and relock it again - normally, when I receive a message when the screen is off, it blinks once and then stops blinking.
@iTAZUETA could you please share your settings in: Agni Control (2 options) and in AOKP Settings (whole screen)?

Here the screens

Attachments

• 1415277011445.jpg
    1415277011445.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 204
  • 1415277024297.jpg
    1415277024297.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 202
  • 1415277036380.jpg
    1415277036380.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 1415277048835.jpg
    1415277048835.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 184
  • 1415277059975.jpg
    1415277059975.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 1415277071325.jpg
    1415277071325.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 170
Reactions: Kun2210

Kun2210

Dec 9, 2011
Poland, Cracov

Thanks a lot, but seems like I'm still missing something. Maybe you need to boot at least once before you flash Agni, so the LED settings won't override each other? No idea, but have both ROM and kernel version same as yours and the settings are identical - still, the LED blinks once and then dies, untill I unlock the screen :(

iTAZUETA

Aug 3, 2012
Paris
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Thanks a lot, but seems like I'm still missing something. Maybe you need to boot at least once before you flash Agni, so the LED settings won't override each other? No idea, but have both ROM and kernel version same as yours and the settings are identical - still, the LED blinks once and then dies, untill I unlock the screen :(

Yeah I did boot the phone with stock kernel first and used it for around 2 days before I changed to Agni kernel. I always had trouble when I flash the kernel directly.

Reactions: Kun2210

Kun2210

Dec 9, 2011
Poland, Cracov
Yeah I did boot the phone with stock kernel first and used it for around 2 days before I changed to Agni kernel. I always had trouble when I flash the kernel directly.

Well, I wiped and looks like LED does not work even on pure AOKP - is it only me? 2014-10-23 version here :S

To be detailed - LED works when charging, but once I get a message or an e-mail, it blinks once and then never blinks again for this particular notification. Weird that if I unlock the phone and relock again, it'll start blinking when there's still some notification active.

gimmick56

Oct 2, 2012
Greven
Well, I wiped and looks like LED does not work even on pure AOKP - is it only me? 2014-10-23 version here :S

To be detailed - LED works when charging, but once I get a message or an e-mail, it blinks once and then never blinks again for this particular notification. Weird that if I unlock the phone and relock again, it'll start blinking when there's still some notification active.

Hi mate,
you can set the LED in Rom Control LED settings. There you can set for every App you want a different setting so eg. the blinking time, clolor and more. For me it works ok with Aqua mail, Stock sms/mms and more.
many regards

Kun2210

Dec 9, 2011
Poland, Cracov
Hi mate,
you can set the LED in Rom Control LED settings. There you can set for every App you want a different setting so eg. the blinking time, clolor and more. For me it works ok with Aqua mail, Stock sms/mms and more.
many regards

I'm aware of that possibility, however, even though I specified few applications in there, LED behaviour is still the same - single blink and then stop. Not working for Hangouts, Messenger (5.0 SMS app), Gmail and any other app I tested. Even after wipe, with stock AOKP kernel I didn't manage to make it work.
Also tried few apps/Xposed modules, but nothing worked :S

gimmick56

Oct 2, 2012
Greven
I'm aware of that possibility, however, even though I specified few applications in there, LED behaviour is still the same - single blink and then stop. Not working for Hangouts, Messenger (5.0 SMS app), Gmail and any other app I tested. Even after wipe, with stock AOKP kernel I didn't manage to make it work.
Also tried few apps/Xposed modules, but nothing worked :S
Hi mate,
a full wipe is recommend if you come from an other Rom like Stock, CM an so on.
Also you can try this App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koo.lightmanager&hl=en
or you can try it with AGNi pureCM kernel
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2231374
I´m on stock AOKP kernel (it´s CM source) and i have no problems
many regards and happy flashing

Kun2210

Dec 9, 2011
Poland, Cracov
Hi mate,
a full wipe is recommend if you come from an other Rom like Stock, CM an so on.
Also you can try this App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koo.lightmanager&hl=en
or you can try it with AGNi pureCM kernel
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2231374
I´m on stock AOKP kernel (it´s CM source) and i have no problems
many regards and happy flashing

I always do a full wipe when switching ROMs. Also, if you read my posts above, you'd now that I actually tried both stock AOKP kernel and Agni, exactly the one you suggested (which is actually the one I'm using as we speak). No app/Xposed module seemed to work, which I also stated above.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello there,

I've been building AOKP Kitkat-Images for a while and thought I might share them with you.

As always flash the ROM first, then gapps and don't forget to do a factory reset.
    No Guarantees but for me it works like a charm, see screenshots below.

Built using official AOKP sources

For recent changes visit: http://gerrit.aokp.co/#/q/status:merged,n,z

Download

Google Apps
    Hey,

first let me say thanks for your interest and yeah, I've tried nearly all of them but on AOKP I haven't noticed the issue with the camera so far and I've been using it for about a week now.
    On a previous build the UI crashed after a while but that hasn't happened after the build on the 1st anymore, interactions are very fluent and there is no noticable lag. As to how bluetooth in a car works I can't say much, for music I myself use an Anker bluetooth 4.0 headset and that works fine. Hope that info helped.
    With an app like Root Explorer you could edit
    Code:
    /system/build.prop
    and change
    Code:
    ro.sf.lcd_density=210
    to 320 again
    Hello there,

I've been building AOKP Kitkat-Images for a while and thought I might share them with you.

Thanks for taking the time to share your builds. Unfortunately I am way too busy to maintain builds on xda, I'm glad someone with a passion for building roms took over the AOKP business. Good luck!

:good:
    Hi mate,
    why?
    there are no great updates in AOKP at moment. Only one nightly from 08/02 but all what is important is Rom included
    many regards

sent with my phone/sorry for my bad english

It's been a busy week at work and I had to replace my harddisk but they made some further changes to the Camera today and some minor changes, I'll compile an update later.