[Q] Fuzzy camera on some texts

Search This thread

steptaker

May 16, 2010
Hi, I recently had to send back my HTC One because of the camera having problem with purple/reddish tint. Just recently my camera is now having problems focusing and is incredibly blurry to the point where I cannot read "small text".
I just took this recently from my text book, the text is incredibly blurry.
muuP1Pe.jpg

Here's another one that is clear.
RGgrNKo.jpg

I have tried refocusing, but it just gets blurier.

Last edited:

steptaker

May 16, 2010
Bump anyone? I heard people having problems similar, but nobody has posted photos. Should I just send this thing back again?

Quincux

Jul 19, 2010
Santiago
Try another camera app. It's look like a focusing problem. Try focusing touching the screen. In camera settings, choose macro or text mode.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

steptaker

May 16, 2010
Try another camera app. It's look like a focusing problem. Try focusing touching the screen. In camera settings, choose macro or text mode.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Tried all of that :/ Here's an attempt in Camera Zoom FX, which I guess is supposedly the best camera app out there. Is it possible that there's a hardware problem making it unable to focus on text?
yT1sXlC.jpg

Quincux

Jul 19, 2010
Santiago
Tried all of that :/ Here's an attempt in Camera Zoom FX, which I guess is supposedly the best camera app out there. Is it possible that there's a hardware problem making it unable to focus on text?
yT1sXlC.jpg

You get that problem only focusing on text? May be a hardware problem if not focusing everything ..

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

steptaker

May 16, 2010
You get that problem only focusing on text? May be a hardware problem if not focusing everything ..

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Yeah that's the weird part, maybe it's not focusing larger text (my previous picture on the whiteboard as an example) but since it's larger it's harder to notice. I'll just talk to the warranty and send it back again.