[BOOTANIMATION] 1080x1920 PureBlack HTC One + beats

Search This thread

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
I introduce to you, the black HTC One boot and down animations, merged with the beats bootanimation and downanimation that you would find on the HTC Senastion XE.

If you've had a previous One series phone you may remember these.

Bootanimation preview:
Bootanimation.gif

Downanimation preview:
Downanimation.gif

Bootanimation - Dropbox

Bootanimation - Google Drive

Downanimation - Dropbox

Downanimation - Google Drive

Flashable bootanimation

Flashable downanimation

Enjoy.

Yes, I know HTC and beats have split, but it still looks cool.

Last edited:

danifilth4king

Feb 13, 2009
Merseyside
Cant work :(

Thanks for these! Personally, I really like them, but I can't get them to work on my device. I have an O2 branded handset, with the bubbly water with the O2 logo for boot&down animation. I have unlocked bootloader, flashed custom recovery and flashed ARHD 2.2 Rom. I tried installing the flashable .zip files with recovery. Nothing. I've tried manually replacing the files with Root Browser, and I was able to get the Beats downanimation to work, but on boot, the phone just detects that they're not the O2 animations and replaces them. I even tried renaming the Beats animation .zips to the same as the O2 files and replacing but they just won't go away!!
Any thoughts?

Thanks

djkinetic

Feb 26, 2011
Chicago
Thanks for these! Personally, I really like them, but I can't get them to work on my device. I have an O2 branded handset, with the bubbly water with the O2 logo for boot&down animation. I have unlocked bootloader, flashed custom recovery and flashed ARHD 2.2 Rom. I tried installing the flashable .zip files with recovery. Nothing. I've tried manually replacing the files with Root Browser, and I was able to get the Beats downanimation to work, but on boot, the phone just detects that they're not the O2 animations and replaces them. I even tried renaming the Beats animation .zips to the same as the O2 files and replacing but they just won't go away!!
Any thoughts?

Thanks

Push them thru twrp in adb

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: danifilth4king

djkinetic

Feb 26, 2011
Chicago
Forgive me, but how do I do that?

Thanks

Got, apparently the animations are named hTC_bootup_one.zip and hTC_downanimation.zip

copy files to /sdcard/
boot to twrp
open cmd
adb shell
mount /system
cp -p /sdcard/hTC_bootup_one.zip /system/customize/resource/
cp -p /sdcard/hTC_downanimation.zip /system/customize/resource/
now in twrp advanced , file manager, navigate to /system/customize/resource/
select each animation file and chmod 777

reboot and profit.

Last edited:

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
I'll take the beats out, but make that a fresh upload and keep the beats one for people who want beats in it. I'll make new flashible zips as well.
I think it looks swagalicious with the beats logo, but obviously HTC sold their stake. I liked beats audio on my One S, it was a nice volume booster. It had no other real purpose.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Ndaoud360

Oct 19, 2009
Or download a rom with beats in it, which some do well maybe not M8 sense 6 yet but M7 sense 6 does. Maybe the beats can be ported over.

EchoX860

Jul 29, 2011
I really like this considering I changed my splash screen to black, but have the white boot animation.

beats4x

Oct 6, 2012
That bootanimation is awesome! Thanks for your work!

Any chance to do it with the Harmon/kardon logo?

Sent from my Venom infected m8 powered by ElementalX kernel

drbveb88

Mar 7, 2011
Northern Virginia
You can change it to Pure black HTC one + Boom sound?

Another vote here!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

You can change it to Pure black HTC one + Boom sound?

Another vote here!!
@BilboSwaggins

Thanks for this, really appreciate you sharing this.

Top Liked Posts