[DER KERNEL] NS+4G Trinity (E)UV and OC ICS + JB roms

Search This thread

tehgeekguy

Apr 9, 2010
I'm really trying hard not to order one. I keep telling myself my nexus s is fine. It for everything I need it to do.

But $399.99? Come on. They're practically giving it away.. And I could go with simple mobile and cut my bill almost in half... It would pay for itself in 10 months... Hmm..

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

I'm in the same boat... I want to jump, but I don't want to. There'll most likely be a new Nexus this year, but I'm not sure if I want to hold out or just buy the GNex. At $400, it's hard to say no.

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
I'm in the same boat... I want to jump, but I don't want to. There'll most likely be a new Nexus this year, but I'm not sure if I want to hold out or just buy the GNex. At $400, it's hard to say no.

i was in the same boat, was holding out. but 399 was just to irresistible. thats about 200 less than i paid for a nexus one and a nexus s.

mixtapes08

Sep 23, 2011
Quezon City
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 4 XL
i was in the same boat, was holding out. but 399 was just to irresistible. thats about 200 less than i paid for a nexus one and a nexus s.

I really want this price too but is this available for shipping in other countries? Our just for US?

Last time I check gnex price it's about 29k phil pesos now this 399 us dollar price drops it to 16k phil.pesos.

Sent from my Nexus S

Last edited:

albundy2010

Sep 24, 2010
My reply meant you can only purchase the phone from the google play store from the US.

The phone for sale from google is maguro hardware. Which is the same. Just has different software with google wallet inlcuded

OG GSM GN is maguro yakju. Whats on sale in the us directly from google ships maguro takju.

Reactions: Maximilian Mary

phone_user

Nov 13, 2011
Last edited:

apatal

Feb 27, 2012
Manila
I really want this price too but is this available for shipping in other countries? Our just for US?

Last time I check gnex price it's about 29k phil pesos now this 399 us dollar price drops it to 16k phil.pesos.

Same here, bro. I bought the Nexus S from Electroworld for 16k and now they're offering the GNex in the US for 17k? Wth, right? Anyway, I'm trying to get in touch with some relatives there and see if they're planning to send us stuffs and maybe I have them shipped me GNex along with those. :D

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

legolas93

Jul 13, 2010
I'm testing last TEUV 56Hz with Last MIUI from Miuiandroid and all is perfect :D..Very smooth and battery seems perfect.

I tried last T132 too but i have a lot of self-reboot that i didn't have with previous version :-( maybe corrupted download?..

Thanks Morfic

thegtfusion

Jan 24, 2011
Utrecht
@Simms22 and @morfic :p, only happens one time hahahaaah, look at his thanks :p

Attachments

• 666.jpg
    666.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 391
Reactions: simms22

mixtapes08

Sep 23, 2011
Quezon City
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 4 XL
Same here, bro. I bought the Nexus S from Electroworld for 16k and now they're offering the GNex in the US for 17k? Wth, right? Anyway, I'm trying to get in touch with some relatives there and see if they're planning to send us stuffs and maybe I have them shipped me GNex along with those. :D

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Yeah that sucks... "sama mo ko jan tol pm kita" :)

Sent from my Nexus S

aliwho

Nov 26, 2011
i just ordered a US gsm nexus prime(galaxy nexus).. but im not leaving you guys, so youre stuck here with me :p

I've been trying to resist, especially now that it's out on Sprint.
I can upgrade in June (<3 yearly upgrades) though, and even though I told myself I'd never buy a non-Nexus Android phone, I'm seriously looking at the EVO LTE. The hardware looks sooooooo nice.

----

On topic: I installed AOKP b34 and the latest T132 running at 1 GHz. Running really smoothly.
I wonder if AOKP has gotten bloated enough that it stopped running well on the TEUV. Might explain the sluggishness I experienced on b33 with the previous TEUV.

albundy2010

Sep 24, 2010
Anybody have battery comparisons between the 3 different kernel fps versions? Of course using the same kernel version ie three versions of t132.

Normal 65
The 56
The 50

I have been mainly running the last t132 56 since it was posted. Very happy with it and hope the stock fps kernel stays a option.

Off topic. If you haven't yet give the newer version of nova launcher a try. Has vertical scrolling :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's DoW if you owned a Vibrant before, Trinity is the name in its passport though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Files and source:

www . Der Kernel . com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ICS:

• Voodoo Sound V10 (Thanks supercurio)
    • Trinity Spice (based on voodoo color V1 by supercurio)
    • BLN (Backlight notification) (Big Thanks Neldar)
    • Backlight dimmer by Ezekeel
    • Based on Samsung git source.
    • Safeboot to lower clock, higher need a tool like setcpu or no-frills CPU control
    • New Trinity bootanimation by @rascarlo
    • TUN module (Tunneling/VPN support)
    • CIFS module (Samba support)
    • EXT4 tweaks
    • Most lean build achievable.
    • Not a rebooter.

JB: WIP

For CM, to use this kernel flash the CM Black Screen Fix (Thanks JackpotClavin and lurtis)

Thanks to @RyanMacG for euroskank hosting​

When "Just Flash It" didn't work:

• Flash rom.
    • Flash kernel.
    • Power off.
    • Pull battery for 2 minutes.
    • Put battery back
    • Now boot phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GPS woes? Try this .apk, worked wonders on GB.

Endursa shared this GL fixing link. Follow it, see 65fps on Quadrant planet like it was meant to be.

T for Trinity
    UV for undervolt (you would want to uninstall setcpu like apps and just run it)
    EUV represents a 880MHz top speed power savings kernel, snappy still? You Bet'cha!
    144 for 1.44GHz (I will rethink this when the 10GHz phones hit the market)
    -Any means it uses Koush's anykernel scripting to install trinity using the original ramdisk, making it possible to use it on m(any) roms w/o needing a special version.
    (X)A new kernel just born by my slacker hands, feel free to use it, we think it's good even if it was eXperimental just moments ago. (X) comes off when we feel it's a daily driver.
    I'm sorry but i won't build crespo anymore because of aosp.
    Also, I never had this device, I was building for it because of Simms and another friend.
    Thank you guys for everything.
    It's always sad to drop a nexus.
    Peace out
    I assume I need to write something.. ras cream sandwich is something that I've built for myself, Mr Morfic, and doctor Semeon. I also write Android apps, some are on the market, some only on my phones, and some on my eclipse. While building, I've always shared my builds with Semeon and Daniel because they are my best Android friends, and they help me with their warm support. Once the build went public, few haters really pissed me off and that really burnt. So I decided to pull the build and share it only with a few people. I was probably wrong because this is a community. And as a community, we should share. Different roms share many things because the os is the same, but the core can be really different. The ui might look very similar between different roms but this should not let people believe I've kanged someone else work. Morfic and Semeon can tell you about my daily progress. So I'm thinking about sharing the build with you again. I won't create a new thread because I don't care about developer flags or such, or stupid questions from one click root tools users. This is a thread of "advanced" users which share the same love for Daniels Trinity kernels. Next build will be up here in the next few days. Only few language packages, or even only en US/en GB, will be built in. I'm currently focusing on my launcher project. Which will be built in.
    Thank you for your patience.
    Thanks Semeon and Daniel
    new build of rasbeanjelly is up
    http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=rasbeanjelly&device=crespo

### Changelog
    - Expand Desktop in Power Menu
    - CircleBattery: Revamped charging animation
    - Update Calendar
    - Update Google Play Service

brainmaster will take care of your init.d
    thank you sir, as always
    i like this

IJbEk.png

Circle Battery implementation
    - Done 100% in pure code, wont blow up the framework with countless png resources
    - View can be shown with or without percentage as text inside
    - Indicator turns holo-red below 15%.

so this is pure code, no extra png files.
    this means it won't ask for more resources. it is just a call for the android system how to display the battery. same as percentage now.
    what do you think?