[MOD] ░▒▓ TABLET Mode - ICS ▓▒░

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
X

Xdaoscar996

My wifi and airplane icons don't like each other.when ever both r on they become TINY_ also the other. Icons the left side of the status bar, the recent apps,menu and back.

The 3 icons(back,menu,recent) return to normal size on the home screen'or when I hold the power button But get tiny when i let go or when I open an app.

What's going on.
c9ab4bb9-90cd-e190.jpg

c9ab4bb9-90e1-2b46.jpg

ben.nesheim

Nov 30, 2010
Duluth, MN
plus.google.com
if you turn wifi off and airplane mode off they go back to normal and you can then enable wifi again its something that airplane mode seems to be causing (from a users point of vew btw i have no idea really lol)

bounxiong

Jun 19, 2009
Anyone know if this will be updated for milestone 5? I know with 34, flashing this in recovery did not work. Changing the settings also did not work.

X

Xdaoscar996

I flashed when I'm was in 34. IT WORKEd
Flashed in m5. IT WORKED

Are u sure u flashed the right aokp file

KevinGee

Feb 3, 2012
Los Angeles
Idk if im the only one with this problem but i flashed milestone 5, and then i flashed this tablet mod and when i go check to Settings>About phone i see that it has changed from milestone 5 to build 33. And im pretty sure i didnt flash build 33.
Is that supposed to happen?

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
Idk if im the only one with this problem but i flashed milestone 5, and then i flashed this tablet mod and when i go check to Settings>About phone i see that it has changed from milestone 5 to build 33. And im pretty sure i didnt flash build 33.
I think I'm the only one these days that actually looks at what I flash..hahaha

The reason it says b33 and NOT milestone 5 or whatever the case may be is because inside the zip YOU flashed is a build.prop set to decrease your density to 120 and for the modversion it has AOKP b33 on it because at the time of posting this MOD which I'm thinking twice at why I posted it on here.......is just text :) If you feel your OCD kicking in, use root explorer and navigate to your system folder and change it to whatever you want..hahahahahahha

Reactions: ben.nesheim

oodork123

Nov 28, 2011
West Palm Beach, FL

I thought it was me, I saw that as well I think it's because Mazda made this for b33 but didn't update the scripts or some tweaks.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using xda premium

xxassassinxx

May 20, 2010
Hey Mazda to be clear this is already included in your darklightv3 right?

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

EvoCM7fTw420

Mar 25, 2011
Brockton,ma
Loving tablet mode wit aokp m5 its running really well a few random reboots but I know its an aokp prob, keep up the good work Mazda

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Reactions: Mazda
X

Xdaoscar996

Haha. I did try it. Before I updated nightly so no prob if it got St ck.didn't work lol. Then I just updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TeamDIRT.png

CREDIT / THANKS
    evilisto - For doing it first over at the Nexus S forum

This website http://blog.sola-dolphin-1.net/archives/4076628.html for providing the guide to make this all happen :D:D

Here's some quick screenshots.....

0003.png
    0009.png

0005.png
    0006.png

0007.png
    0008.png

0011.png
    0012.png

0015.png

0014.png

DOWNLOAD LINK
    http://d-h.st/qmM AOKP B33
    COMING SOON.... DECKS ICS ROM
    COMING SOON.... PRELUDEDREW ICS ROM
    COMING SOON.... OTHER ICS ROMS

(To undo this MOD, just use an app like Root Explorer or ROM Toolbox and edit your LCD Density to 240 in the build.prop)
    Reserved for future use......
    That's not a tablet mode issue BUT more of an AOKP issue! Look at the AOKP thread and you'll see people complaining about that!
    I'll try to iron out the bugs BUT as far as the icons and text bigger, if you raise the density to any higher then 120 it will go back to Phone UI. What I suggest is that you go into settings and make your font bigger that way. As far as the icons, I think what you guys would like is what scottspa74 suggested to me a few days ago which is to port over molesarecoming work but I would need time and help and RIGHT NOW I have none of the two :)

IF anyone wants to assist me in getting that ported over to the EVO, I can help out in getting it done...............
    Loving tablet mode wit aokp m5 its running really well a few random reboots but I know its an aokp prob, keep up the good work Mazda

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6