[ROM][22/02] HellRaised ► SaNgO Vizion v5 ◄ STABLE - LITE[196mb] ★

Search This thread

kcamp7890

Jan 13, 2011
it looks like a very nice rom, im definitely trying it out once i hear its working with root and everything

evodon84

Aug 7, 2010
San Diego
I changed the kernel to Siyah 2.6.12 from the file posted and have been running it all day I got root no problem once I changed the kernel over. Anyways here is a link if you guys want to try it.

http://myandroidroms.com/files/8fzEfUgJ1329718845.html

Tried this zip but got an error that the modem.bin file was corrupt and the install aborted

Can I have some reports?

Just installed, one wierd thing is that the phone automatically reboots after the install. After the install data wasnt working for me for some reason.

I then went back into recovery and flashed the su thing and then flashed siyah 2.6.12 and rebooted. I just downloaded TiBu and its working.

To be more clear, data and root is working for me. trying the rom with the Shade of Galaxy theme now.

Thanks

Last edited:

tdamocles

Aug 11, 2009
I manually cwm hellraised this using the i9100 rom/siyah kernel and it is smooth running. The phone candy theme is nice. Battery is very good.

Reactions: sangosnip69

sangosnip69

Dec 28, 2010
Lyon
SaNgO Vizion v5 online !

● Jkay 13.6.4
● Updated Rebirth ninphetamine to 2.2.1 - Sorry but for your phone I've put Siyah 2.6.12
● New init.d script
● Probmem with phone.apk fixed and increased call quality
● Shade of Galaxy updated
● Framework-res.apk, systemUI.apk and tvframework.apk of Jkay mod modified
● 1% battery added without make anything in Jkay app
● Color correction of the download bar, volume bar...
● New host with a very good connection
● Rom take 196mb
● A BIG thanks to Ludoz for a lot ot things in this release and for his server!

Nickel Dime Bay

Sep 29, 2010
Bay Area, CA
Running this for the past 20 minutes and im having serious lag when pushing the back or home button. Any idea why this is happening?

I push home or back button and sometimes it'll take like a second to light up and then go home.

Edit 2: looks like a reboot fixed it for now.

How do i get buddies now to work? I put the buddiesnow.apk into system/app but i still cant use it.

Last edited:

evodon84

Aug 7, 2010
San Diego
Wow just flashed and have been using this for the past 20 minutes or so. I didnt really like v.4 very much seemed a but slow not sure if it was my phone or something but v.5 seems much crisper and nicer.

Thanks Sango

Nickel Dime Bay

Sep 29, 2010
Bay Area, CA
After using this for a whole day now I can honestly say its AWESOME. The galaxy theme is sick and everything looks and works great, thanks for this.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

sangosnip69

Dec 28, 2010
Lyon
Wow just flashed and have been using this for the past 20 minutes or so. I didnt really like v.4 very much seemed a but slow not sure if it was my phone or something but v.5 seems much crisper and nicer.

Thanks Sango

After using this for a whole day now I can honestly say its AWESOME. The galaxy theme is sick and everything looks and works great, thanks for this.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Thanks, give me some reports :).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to
    963358Home.png

Hi guys, this rom is my Galaxy s2 rom but she is HellRaised to be compatible with your phone :) !
    I haven't the time to re-create a complete thread to explain all the tweaks of my rom etc,
    so I will post the link of my original thread for galaxy s2 and you will found all the information you need on it.
    On this thread, I will only post the links to download my HellRaised rom. Thanks for your comprehension.

Here is the link : SaNgO Vizion

Downloads

If you have some problems to move the applications, delete
    the data of the launcher like this : Go to settings, applications,
    manage applications, All, search Twlauncher, and "clear data".

SaNgO Vizion v5 on Ludoz's server

The kernel is Siyah 2.6.12 because you can't use rebirth ninphetamine on your phone. Sorry.

Apps that are missing from the system folder ( Include : Email - Radio - Google search - Kies - Photo retouching - Gtalk - Talkback - Video editor ) : Mediafire

Swype : Mediafire

Themes

Shade of Galaxy : Mediafire

Noed DarkBlueGray : Mediafire

Phone Candy : Mediafire

ICS Domination 2.0 : Install this before : Mediafire and install this after : Mediafire

Only 4 themes now, but new themes soon. Do not ask for a theme please.

180682donations.png

Donatons are really appreciate and encourage me
    to continue my work, so please consider a small donations​

A big thanks to my donators : efan0388 ( 20$ ) - WILMANS2M ( 10€ )

Dollars donations : Click here

Euro Donations : Click here

GBP donations : Click here
    SaNgO Vizion v5 online !

● Jkay 13.6.4
    ● Updated Rebirth ninphetamine to 2.2.1 - Sorry but for your phone I've put Siyah 2.6.12
    ● New init.d script
    ● Probmem with phone.apk fixed and increased call quality
    ● Shade of Galaxy updated
    ● Framework-res.apk, systemUI.apk and tvframework.apk of Jkay mod modified
    ● 1% battery added without make anything in Jkay app
    ● Color correction of the download bar, volume bar...
    ● New host with a very good connection
    ● Rom take 196mb
    ● A BIG thanks to Ludoz for a lot ot things in this release and for his server!
    Is there no other download links? site says I have to wait 30 mins to download......

Ok I will upload on an others host now! Thanks!
    Looks interesting, thanks for sharing.
    lol, after i flashing rom successful and not restore app other, i setup new game alphalt 6HD then i get message " sorry, this video cannot play"

i use theme default of rom. but i get error :|

Yes I know this problem, that's a problem with some kernels. Try to change your kernel.