Free Dead Space Survivor Game WVGA Resolution only

Search This thread

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Play the popular Dead Space game on your WVGA device.

Trapped in a space station you have to survive until help comes. Move left or right and fire your gun at incoming enemies. As you gain ranks , the enemies will come at you faster and faster. Dead Space on your windows mobile device!!!

Featured Achivements in the Game:

Your Rank is under the score on top left of screen.

10,000= killer title

30,000=warrior title

100,000= ???? you got to get there to find out!!!

UPDATE: Cab file added

If you have any questions please feel free to ask :)
If you want more free games click here

http://krenisis.freeforums.org

Last edited:

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
tips and tricks

Here is some advice for the game.

1) When the enemies land on the ground they move towards you. So if you havent fired a shot move quickly out the way.

2) When your rookie status changes to killer the enemies move faster. Sometimes fire shots inbetween moving back and forth.

3) Try to look for patterns in the enemy movements , it helps later on when they are comming faster.

If you got any more questions just post and I will answer. Try to get the highest rank possible!!!

Reactions: hobi777

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009

working on blackstone..

seems like a cool little mini game..

is it possable to make the buttons bigger?

mrpanic7

Apr 18, 2010
dude great job if we can get this ported to android youd have a huge amount people that would enjoy it maybe even pay for :D

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Thanks for the feedback guys!!
1) Ok the buttons are small but they have a region slack so you dont have to press directly on them , I did that so they dont obsure the view.
2) I cant do VGA because I dont have VGA device to test it on.

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
I happen to play this game after a lay off. I realize its too hard for casual gamers , so if I have time I will make an easier version later.

fallenmonk

Jun 22, 2008
london
I just stayed in the corner shooting and couldn't die. Got boring after a while using that method. Any other way was an impossible task for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Play the popular Dead Space game on your WVGA device.

Trapped in a space station you have to survive until help comes. Move left or right and fire your gun at incoming enemies. As you gain ranks , the enemies will come at you faster and faster. Dead Space on your windows mobile device!!!

Featured Achivements in the Game:

Your Rank is under the score on top left of screen.

10,000= killer title

30,000=warrior title

100,000= ???? you got to get there to find out!!!

UPDATE: Cab file added

If you have any questions please feel free to ask :)
    If you want more free games click here

http://krenisis.freeforums.org
    tips and tricks

Here is some advice for the game.

1) When the enemies land on the ground they move towards you. So if you havent fired a shot move quickly out the way.

2) When your rookie status changes to killer the enemies move faster. Sometimes fire shots inbetween moving back and forth.

3) Try to look for patterns in the enemy movements , it helps later on when they are comming faster.

If you got any more questions just post and I will answer. Try to get the highest rank possible!!!
    Just a copyright infringement by krensis again...