[Humor][HOX EDITION] You know you're rooted when...

Search This thread

Arrow44

Aug 21, 2012
San Antonio
YKYR when the teacher catches you using your phone in class and you very slowly walk towards her trying to finish whatever your flashing.

Root-Maniac

Jan 10, 2012
SO. Cali.
Re: [ROM] DOMINATION [Aroma] 2-1-13 [Deviant Development] Multi Carrier

You know for rooted when you miss you hox... lol :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

ImagioX1

Sep 18, 2012
You know you're rooted when you get fired at work not for texting all the time but for flashing all the time.

Sent from my VenomXL using Xparent Red

ImagioX1

Sep 18, 2012
You know you're rooted when the #1 app ou use on your phone is either Venom Tweaks or xda developers app.

cobraboy85

Aug 25, 2011
You know you are rooted when are doing a puzzle and unscramble the word/color "cyan" almost instantly.

lulz.... just happened

themacman1000

Dec 30, 2010
Portland
You know you're rooted when your nandroid backups take up more space than anything else. I even compress mine. -_-

Sent from my One X

RollTribe

May 23, 2012
Virginia, USA
You know you're rooted when you daze off and miss 10 minutes of class thinking about s-off. Did this today, had to get notes from the girl behind me :p

ImagioX1

Sep 18, 2012
Ykyrw you get flash-happy with kernels after s-off because you no longer have to wait a rediculously long time for it to install. True story

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when someone at a party says “hey you have that awesome 12/8 mp camera phone right? Please take a pic of us” and you can only sheepishly reply “Cyanogenmod doesn’t have working camera yet”

this one happens a lot to me
    You know you're rooted when you're texting your GF and decide to flash a new rom instead.

Yeah I actually did that. :eek:
    Thanks for bringing this thread back to life guys, I appreciate it! :thumbup:

You know your rooted when every other post in the general section is of some noob flashing a international hox rom and bricking his hox.
    :beer:
    Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
    You know your rooted when "flash" no longer relates to camera

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    you know your rooted when your android is three versions newer then the official release