Root problem.

Search This thread

AytchG

Apr 13, 2012
Hey all,
I believe there is a problem with the root in my brother's phone.
It is rooted, CWM 6 touch, and Cm 11 kitkat.
So the problem is now that any app that requires root does not work! The superuser is installed and it gives me the notification whether to grant the app root access or not. So I allow the app to access the root but it does not function correctly.
For example the GameCIH, I give it root access and try to change a value in any game but it does not work.
Also the MacSpoof.
It used to work perfectly before (Tried to flash cwm6 and I soft bricked it but then fixed it all. Thanks to the help of some users in xda)
So what seems to be the problem and how can I fix it?
Thanks in advance. :)

Edit: Sorry I should have posted this in trouble shooting and help section.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

DeathNotice

Sep 23, 2013
Unroot it and then try to re-root your phone bcoz it seems lyk ur superuser is crashed......jst do..it...ur problem will b solved most probably...

AytchG

Apr 13, 2012
Unroot it and then try to re-root your phone bcoz it seems lyk ur superuser is crashed......jst do..it...ur problem will b solved most probably...

I actually did a couple of times but it didn't work. I tried wiping everything and flashing other cwm and rom but still same results.
Thanks for replying.

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Try supersu 1.93. It has option to root/unroot and is the leading root app

install from playstore or get flashable ZIP here.

Sent from my loved HTC One S using buggy Tapatalk 0.o

Last edited:

IvanKurnia

Mar 26, 2012
reflash your root, problem solved.. the problem is only the root access.. try to update app and binary. want simple, reflash root, or even reflash root. greets