Files getting deleted

Search This thread

majortaylor

Jul 11, 2012
Is there a way that odining between jb and kk can cause files to randomly delete? Cause I had a few psx rom files and gba/gbc rom files just go poof for no reason and I didn't wipe the internal memory.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Garnerj013

Aug 16, 2012
Langley, SC
I had the same problem on jb. I had hundreds of roms as well as music and movies just vanish from my internal memory...

Garnerj013

Aug 16, 2012
Langley, SC
I've been on kk for a while and I have not had this issue, though I think it only happened once, but it was most if my second hand media files, such as movies, music, roms. The folders were left intact with everything present except for the actual file I had downloaded. Maybe we are being spied on and someone is zapping our pirated files, lol. Everything of mine that vanished was obtained through questionable motives...lol

posersk8r

Feb 21, 2014
Happened to me twice but after flashing though, seems like ss "ate" the rom i flashed, along with the files in my internal sd.

Reactions: majortaylor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Happened to me twice but after flashing though, seems like ss "ate" the rom i flashed, along with the files in my internal sd.