Need help quick!

Search This thread

gschaefer519

Jul 2, 2013
I have a note 3 att black. U accidently dropped it in some water..everything seems ok but where do i check the phone for watee damage? I toom the bettery out and the top of the battery sticker is white...where are the other indicators?

I have looked everywhere..any help is appreciated!

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
I have a note 3 att black. U accidently dropped it in some water..everything seems ok but where do i check the phone for watee damage? I toom the bettery out and the top of the battery sticker is white...where are the other indicators?

I have looked everywhere..any help is appreciated!

Should have asked here - However, there are Three water indicators, USB port, Battery and cannot remember where the third is (some users report they do not have them on their device). Stick it in rice and let it sit for a couple of days.

gschaefer519

Jul 2, 2013
Should have asked here - However, there are Three water indicators, USB port, Battery and cannot remember where the third is (some users report they do not have them on their device). Stick it in rice and let it sit for a couple of days.

Sorry about that...where on the usb port do i check?
Trying to see the easiest day to find it..

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
It'll be either on the top or bottom or sunken in just behind it, you'll need a torch to see it properly. But sounds like your battery one has been triggered hence the white, so chances are that one has also.

xdm9mm

Dec 11, 2013
I would open it up and blow dry with a hair dryer the internals jist to be sure. There should be one at the top next to the aim tray I think.