[MOD PACK .207] Xperia SP Jelly Bean 4.3

Search This thread

Marília de Oliveira

Nov 11, 2012
Wonderful city of the sun
www.youtube.com
Hello friends and visitors good I decided to make an adaptation of the mod pack @RocketSauce83 I hope you enjoy my adaptation xperia home. Well this pack was made starting from the base of the applications firmware 207 more who are not using the 207 and 205 may want to install to install the pack smoothly applications are compatible.

Screenshots

b1PCecB.png

Dcq4IKi.png

Installation mode
*Place the downloaded file on your Sd card
*Enter CWM/TWRP and follow the procedures below
*Install zip from SD card
*And install the zip >>[MOD PACK .207] Xperia SP Jelly Bean 4.3<<

Download Link

Do not forget to give me a thank you [:good:], it will be great for me because somehow will encourage me to keep my work and create new roms and mods! Thank you all

So far no bug was found. I ask you please file a bug found that I can fix. Thank you

Furrydaus

Jul 6, 2014
Singapore
Amazing work mah! Tried it out and damn was I loving the theme. Great job! Now a challenge! Make a apk for xperia home themes ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello friends and visitors good I decided to make an adaptation of the mod pack @RocketSauce83 I hope you enjoy my adaptation xperia home. Well this pack was made starting from the base of the applications firmware 207 more who are not using the 207 and 205 may want to install to install the pack smoothly applications are compatible.

Screenshots

b1PCecB.png

Dcq4IKi.png

Installation mode
    *Place the downloaded file on your Sd card
    *Enter CWM/TWRP and follow the procedures below
    *Install zip from SD card
    *And install the zip >>[MOD PACK .207] Xperia SP Jelly Bean 4.3<<

Download Link

Do not forget to give me a thank you [:good:], it will be great for me because somehow will encourage me to keep my work and create new roms and mods! Thank you all

So far no bug was found. I ask you please file a bug found that I can fix. Thank you
    Thank you. Well I do not quite understand send me a picture of how these icons are :D

Create a theme for xperia home ;)
    Not an icon hahaha