My xperia s is lagfree in low lights?!

Search This thread

zaidx

Feb 23, 2013
ERBIL
Hi guys
My two years old xperia s is doing so bad in the sun light or indoors if there was light
But before I sleep I use my phone like under the blanket lol and my phone turns into xperia z1
Can anyone explains this?
I think it's the light sensor so if we figured out how to disable/enable the sensor I think our phones can perform much better...
So if you know how to do this please tell me
P.s: I'm under the blanket now and my phone is superb :D

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

YuriBasescu

Jul 11, 2013
Same here!! Im under the blanket watching some movies in 1080p 60 fps

YuriBasescu

Jul 11, 2013
I glued a piece of paper on the sensor so the XS thinks its under the blanket :D

zaidx

Feb 23, 2013
ERBIL
Hehe lol I thought I'm the only one who has this issue
And I tried putting something on the sensor and it didn't work :D

YuriBasescu

Jul 11, 2013
Im gonna move to finland because its dark almost the whole day :D

skyend

Jul 20, 2013
New Delhi
Mine is normal too. Have you guys increased the brightness to 50% or more in the sunlight? Because it might seem very dark with low brightness.

YuriBasescu

Jul 11, 2013
It is because of the photons and tje wave length of the light

willusdun

Mar 16, 2012
Londres
normal for me too.but sounds weird.so who needs a xperia z1.get a blanket :laugh:

omg omg 4k video works under the blanket if you use a case on your phone. this is amazing. i believe sony put a hidden quantum fluctuation sensor located near the standard lightwave sensor but they put them so near to each other that they were causing conflict during the daylight.

this is the most exciting easter egg discovery in technology since the 3D game in excel years back

im going to try and make a mini nuclear reactor and then induce a particle collision to see if the resulting radiation enables even faster operation.

i have a feeling that the official sony line will be to deny its inclusion for legal purposes probably but i want to say thanks to them, , sony always look after us

Reactions: Felimenta97

entermetallica

Jun 10, 2012
Paradise City
omg omg 4k video works under the blanket if you use a case on your phone. this is amazing. i believe sony put a hidden quantum fluctuation sensor located near the standard lightwave sensor but they put them so near to each other that they were causing conflict during the daylight.

this is the most exciting easter egg discovery in technology since the 3D game in excel years back

im going to try and make a mini nuclear reactor and then induce a particle collision to see if the resulting radiation enables even faster operation.

i have a feeling that the official sony line will be to deny its inclusion for legal purposes probably but i want to say thanks to them, , sony always look after us

4k video is running at an average of 1-2 fps. I think you don't have a proper 4k video.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

YuriBasescu

Jul 11, 2013
Antutu gives me 11800 at sunny day

... 16200 at cloudy day!!

Coincidence?? I don't think so

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

franklin93

Jan 31, 2013
Heart of India-Mumbai

u didnt get my words,i mean i dont have any problems like him.i said,his phone will be a z1 if he goes under blanket :confused: and btw xperia s plays 4k videos laggy,but plays and cant record

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Loved it. Try giving a call to Tony Stark, and ask a borrowed Arc Reactor from him. Should make things quicker. Please share your results and a How To if sucessful :good:

u didnt get my words,i mean i dont have any problems like him.i said,his phone will be a z1 if he goes under blanket :confused: and btw xperia s plays 4k videos laggy,but plays and cant record

No, I think you just didn't understood his irony haha

Reactions: franklin93

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    normal for me too.but sounds weird.so who needs a xperia z1.get a blanket :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Loved it. Try giving a call to Tony Stark, and ask a borrowed Arc Reactor from him. Should make things quicker. Please share your results and a How To if sucessful :good:

No, I think you just didn't understood his irony haha