Real Racing 3 force closing

Search This thread

kedar512

May 10, 2013
Mumbai
Hey guys! I have dual sim moto g xt1033.Since the LeMans update Real Racing 3 is force closing so many times. Especially when I click on servicing. I just want to know if anyone else is facing similar problem. I have not tested the latest update released just now. So if anyone else is facing the same problem let me know.
Edit : I need to reboot whenever it fcs on clicking servicing.

Last edited:

JJmattos1

Jan 29, 2013
My RR3 FC some times randomly after that LeMans Update too.. But whenever it starts doing it, I and the majority of the background tasks, or I do a system reboot, and it goes back to normal.

But I also changed my system runtime to ART too, days prior the LeMans update. And I noticed some FCs after I've done it. My game runs better with ART anyway!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kedar512

May 10, 2013
Mumbai
My friend has xperia L but he doesn't face that much of problem. I don't know why it is happening.

kedar512

May 10, 2013
Mumbai
My RR3 FC some times randomly after that LeMans Update too.. But whenever it starts doing it, I and the majority of the background tasks, or I do a system reboot, and it goes back to normal.

But I also changed my system runtime to ART too, days prior the LeMans update. And I noticed some FCs after I've done it. My game runs better with ART anyway!

Yeah same here. On ART it was force closing so often. Don't know this too.

Reactions: JJmattos1

Clarkiieh

Mar 13, 2013
OnePlus 6T
Works a charm on PA final build. Graphics are the best ive seen on any previous phone..

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

JJmattos1

Jan 29, 2013
Btw , i'm still using ART runtime on stock 4.4.2. I didn't get the 4.4.3 or the 4.4.4 OTA update.
8GB Single Sim Brazil, Vivo Carrier.

Clarkiieh

Mar 13, 2013
OnePlus 6T
I'm getting force close on NFS Most Wanted though.. Opens.. Goes to the start and then Force Closes :/

kedar512

May 10, 2013
Mumbai
I updated to 4.4.4 and now whenever I click on servicing it just force closes even after rebbot. Anyone else facing this problem on 4.4.4.On 4.4.2 the problem used to be solved by rebooting. But now it always force closing. Need help:(

Clarkiieh

Mar 13, 2013
OnePlus 6T
I found a work around for NFS might work with Real Racing..
Go into what ever is making your app force close and quickly press either home or recents then go back into the app. That what I have to do to open NFS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah same here. On ART it was force closing so often. Don't know this too.