Anyone used this dash mount?

Search This thread

stillriza

Jul 19, 2009
In the space
I used this one..

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Custom-Car-Mount...wItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item3a5857eb41

Have been using this one for a while now.. It's actually very sturdy and becuase its made specifically for our phones, it looks sooo much better and very smooth compared to the other universal ones.

When you order, keep in mind it's coming from china..it took around 3 weeks to receive but well worth the wait.

It's sticks to the windshield like a champ and will not budge unless you use the release tab. Highley recommended for nav purposes.

ashykat

Jun 17, 2009
Lake Forest, CA
I would recommend pro clip usa dot com. (Still a newbie, can't post URLS yet). They have custom mounts for every car, and then holders/cradles specifically for every device/phone. They have one for the myTouch so that you just slide your phone in and it basically docks it. There is a 3 in 1 adapter connected to the dock that allows you to charge the phone, has a 3.5mm output, and a spot for a wired headset. I like these kinds of docks since you don't have to fumble around for wires when you get in your car. Just dock and go. I don't actually have this one yet (I just got my myTouch) but I had one for my old iPhone and it was very sturdy/high quality. I plan on ordering

cigar3tte

Mar 11, 2009
I would recommend pro clip usa dot com. (Still a newbie, can't post URLS yet). They have custom mounts for every car, and then holders/cradles specifically for every device/phone. They have one for the myTouch so that you just slide your phone in and it basically docks it. There is a 3 in 1 adapter connected to the dock that allows you to charge the phone, has a 3.5mm output, and a spot for a wired headset. I like these kinds of docks since you don't have to fumble around for wires when you get in your car. Just dock and go. I don't actually have this one yet (I just got my myTouch) but I had one for my old iPhone and it was very sturdy/high quality. I plan on ordering

Good stuff, but way too expensive. The two parts combine for over $50! Maybe when I have some spare cash.

siavashos

Jan 10, 2010
tehran
hlp

I'm french, and I have this one:

SAPPHIRE PVT 32A SHIP S-ON G
HBOOT-1.33.0004 (SAPP10000)
CPLD-10
RADIO-2.22.19.26I
Apr 9 2009,23:30:40

Baseband: 62.50S.20.17U_2.22.19.26I

I have flashed my phone with AOSP Donut sapphire 32A by luo 0.6
All was ok but after one reboot, I can't use my sdcard, like if I don't have one inserted.

Many try after, I finished by do a "wipe". sh***

now, when I want to apply update with the fastboot boot recovery, I click on 'apply update.zip", and I have this:

E:can't mount /dev/block/mcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0)
(no such file or directory)
E:can't mount SDCARD:update.zip
Installation aborded.

tried many recovery.img (1.2.1, 1.3.2g, 1.5.0g)

tried to partition sdcard with recovery 1.5.0g, succes, but same error.
I don't have media card reader, so I can't see if my sdcard is ok.

A

AdrianK

I'm french, and I have this one:

SAPPHIRE PVT 32A SHIP S-ON G
HBOOT-1.33.0004 (SAPP10000)
CPLD-10
RADIO-2.22.19.26I
Apr 9 2009,23:30:40

Baseband: 62.50S.20.17U_2.22.19.26I

I have flashed my phone with AOSP Donut sapphire 32A by luo 0.6
All was ok but after one reboot, I can't use my sdcard, like if I don't have one inserted.

Many try after, I finished by do a "wipe". sh***

now, when I want to apply update with the fastboot boot recovery, I click on 'apply update.zip", and I have this:

E:can't mount /dev/block/mcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0)
(no such file or directory)
E:can't mount SDCARD:update.zip
Installation aborded.

tried many recovery.img (1.2.1, 1.3.2g, 1.5.0g)

tried to partition sdcard with recovery 1.5.0g, succes, but same error.
I don't have media card reader, so I can't see if my sdcard is ok.

Get an SD card reader and format the card or buy a new card.