Search This thread
L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Deleted............

Last edited:

Archon810

Feb 19, 2010
Oakland
I couldn't install this on the EVO through Astro even though the EVO has 222MB free... what the ****?

Running DamageControl, but I don't think app2sd is working for me.

P.S. Holy ****!

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Would recomend an ADB install. Apps2sd is working nicely for me, no lost internal memory for me! :D

bcmobile

Jan 9, 2009
Sydney
Nice work Legion.

^ am about to try on the Desire so I'll let you know. I suspect it might be designed for larger display (or it would probably be in the market already) but fingers crossed...

The Ape

Sep 11, 2009
www.myspace.com
Found a ripped version some days ago ... did not worked on my nexus 6, sorry, nexus one :)

so i will try this version, but i think it will be the same...game starts, but no ingame graphics...

bcmobile

Jan 9, 2009
Sydney
Doesn't work on Desire either :(

Loads and everything but you don't get any graphics other than the hands on an invisible steering wheel. If you switch to outside view you just get gfx weirdness.

I also got a message on startup saying "this device don't have a number"... strange

[★]

Dec 13, 2009
England
Just though I would post this, from the front page lol
63745114.png

J

jianC

lol I couldn't help but notice "NFS ****". That was the only reason I clicked on the link.

NFS is a fun game but not enough to satisfy those who pursue simulation and challenge.

storino03

Jun 23, 2007
its simple really. the version on the droid x is optimized for a different GPU than the snapdragon GPUs, that is why it doesn't work on the N1, Desire, EVO, etc.