[Q]CM11 Lockscreen Torch

Search This thread

ricostuart

I have been using liquidsmooth for a while now, but thought I'd give cyanogenmod a try. One of the main features missing is the lockscreen torch which I use surprisingly often. Does anyone know if there is an add-on or anything for this? Done some searching and can't find anything.

Also, does cyanogenmod support changing dpi well?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
I have been using liquidsmooth for a while now, but thought I'd give cyanogenmod a try. One of the main features missing is the lockscreen torch which I use surprisingly often. Does anyone know if there is an add-on or anything for this? Done some searching and can't find anything.

Also, does cyanogenmod support changing dpi well?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I'm not the right guy to discuss about CM roms but you can probably add this feature through a xposed module.
Custom DPI is always possible.

snappycg1996

Dec 29, 2012
Go to the Google Play Store and download an app called the "Nexus Flashlight", it supports a flashlight(torch) application and also has lockscreen support. :D Plus! It only works on Nexus devices and I think a few others. ;) I assume you mean like a lockscreen widget right? If yes, this is your app. Turning it on and off from the lockscreen sometimes has a delay but it's only half a second. :good:

EDIT: And yes! Cyanogenmod supports changing DPI, at least as far as I'm aware. I'm able to do this on my Inspire 4G running Cyanogenmod11. I got a boot loop by messing with this before, so make sure you know what you're doing and make a nandroid backup for safety!

Last edited:

raptir

May 4, 2010
Gravity Box allows for torch toggle when you longpress the unlock ring, but it can have some issues with custom ROMs.

You could also get access to torch from the lockscreen by using the quicksettings toggle from the lockscreen.